Chapter 27

I wake up the next morning with a sheet wrapped around my body. I looked over and saw Jayden smiling softly. I smiled when memories came back from last night. I kiss the top of his head then I go and look out onto the yard with the sheet still around my body. I noticed it was still dark out and I saw that it was only 4:55 in the morning and that no one was even up at the moment.

"Ah that's why." I say softly.

I smile watching the sun rise. I then look over and see Jayden stirring softly. His eyes flutter open and they search the room. He smiles when his eyes land on me.

"Hey what are you doing up at 5 in the morning?" He asks his voice was now laced with sleep.

"Don't know I guess I couldn't sleep." I say softly.

"Come back to bed. Don't want you to flash anyone who walks by."

"Jay you do remember that your house is surrounded by wards that no one can get in right?"

"I know, but the bed is cold without you."

I just smile then go back over and lay next to him. He then pulls me close to him as I lay my head on his chest.

"Go back to bed love. I'll wake you in a few hours." He tells me.

"You sure?"

"Yea of course. Go back to sleep my love."

I nod smiling. Then I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep, as I feel Jayden kiss the top of my head.

"Love you." I mumble.

"Love you too little one." He says against the top of my head.

~Jayden's POV~
I fell asleep next to Casey after she woke up at 5 this morning. I don't know why she was up but it didn't matter she looked absolutely beautiful like that. I kept her close making sure that I don't let her go. I knew I have to tell her real soon about what happened between me and James. I may have been simple kissing and touching but she will be heartbroken. I hope that she will forgive me for hurting her like that.

I then hear a knock on my door and I groan softly. I then got out of Casey's hold on me and got up. I looked down at myself and realized that I was completely nude. I found my boxers and a pair of sweatpants and put them on. I went and answered the door, making sure to open it up a bit. I then see James on the other side

"What do you want James?" I snap.

"We need to talk."

"We have nothing to talk about. I don't want to deal with that issue."

"Oh the issue that you kissed me."

"Shh James, she doesn't know yet and I don't want her to. I only kissed you once and that was to keep you quiet."

"Oh yeah and it let me guess the other three times after that didn't mean anything to you?" 

I don't say anything to him because I was starting to feel angry. I didn't know where this feeling was coming from.

"What about the soft kisses to the neck, and chest huh? Did those not mean anything to you?" He says sounding hurt.

"They didn't mean anything to me and they never will. I'm with Casey and I don't need any side hoes like you to ruin my relationship with my girlfriend. I already did that once by being an idiot and I will surely not do that again. I love her too damn much to hurt her."

"You already have." I hear her say.

I turned and looked at her. She still had the sheet wrapped around her body as she sat up in bed. 

"Busted." James says then leaves.

I groan softly and shut the door behind me. I then go over and sit near her, but she just scooted away from me a bit. 

"Baby," I say softly.

"How long Jayden?"

"How long what princess?"

"How long were you going to keep that up before you told me that you were kissing someone else behind my back and it just had to be James."

"I wasn't going to tell you."

"Why did you kiss him?"

"He wouldn't stop bugging me about him having a crush on me. He begged for one kiss and it would be over."

"But it wasn't was it?"

"No." I say softly looking down.

She got up off the bed and began to get dressed. She grabbed her bag and headed for the door.

"I though not telling people about us was bad but this is so much worse."

"I'm sorry."

"No, your not sorry otherwise you would've told me before you even kissed him."

"Antonio was fucking right." I mumble.

"Antonio knows?!" She practically yells.

"Yea, he warned me and I didn't listen."

"You sure as hell got that right. Maybe we need a break."

"What, Casey no. Please let's fix this."

"You can't fix cheating on someone you love Jayden. You should've though about that before you went and kissed James."

"How can I make it up to you?" 

"Let me have space, we need a break Jayden." She tells me.

"If that's what you want."

"It's what we need. You lost my trust just like Antonio lost it when he hurt me."

"I'll earn it back somehow. I promise."

"Don't make promises that you can't keep." She says then leaves.

I sigh and put my face in my pillow and groan into it. I will earn her trust back after all I care about her too much to let her go again. 

I promise I will get you back my love, just you wait and see.