Chapter 4

The next morning I woke up with a bad headache.

"Did you drink a lot last night? I told you, I don't like it when you drink a lot!" Mom crossed her arms and frowned.

"Well, I might have drunk a little bit too much..."

My mom slapped my arm and continued on with making breakfast. I took a pain reliever and ate some pancakes before getting dressed.

"I'm going to the dance studio, then to the Pier with some friends."

"Alright, well be safe honey and NO drinking."

I laughed. "Ok, mom don't worry." She smiled and I ran to my bus stop.

When I got the studio, Mina and the boys were waiting at the entrance for me. They had all bought coffee and gave me one.

"Thanks, you guys gonna be practicing with us?"

"Yup."

We walked into our usual studio and immediately, the room got quiet.

"Is that BTS?"

"That one group of boys that are really good at dancing?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Alright guys," I clapped my hands together breaking the silence. "The boys will be joining us for today."

The whispering continued until the choreographer came in.

"Looks like we have new dancers!"

"Actually they practice on the other side of the building but they're joining us for today," I told her.

"Alright well, that's perfect!" We all looked at her confused.

"Today we're gonna be partnering up. I've picked a song and I think that this choreography will be a lot of fun to dance to. So I want you guys to partner up but first..."

I wonder what song she picked. Wait, who should I partner up with?

"Which of the members are the best dancers?" asked the Choreographer.

"Jungkook, Jimin, and Hoseok," Taehyung said pointing at them.

"Hmm, which are good with partners?"

"Probably Jimin and Hoseok."

"I'll take, Jimin. You fine with that?"

"I guess but I don't know what I'm gonna do." He said scratching his head.

"Jisoo, I want you to partner up with him today to be the demonstrators."

Great.

Jimin smirked when she finished the sentence. A few girls in the back sighed.

Don't worry guys, I wish it wasn't me too. But oh well, there's no point in arguing.

We practiced for a few hours and Jimin was really supportive of everyone around him who was dancing. He and I both learned the dance pretty fast. Mina was paired up with Taehyung and was blushing every time Taehyung got really close to her.

It was around 6 o'clock when we finished practicing.

"Do you think you and Jimin can show us what you guys have accomplished?"

I looked over to Jimin who nodded.

"Alright, guys! Make some room for the power couple!" Everyone cheered as I blushed at the nickname.

"Do you think we can live up to that name?" Jimin whispers into my ear.

"Shut up."

The music started and I felt really great. Dancing with him that day made me feel closer with him and realize that he did have a good side under all of his flirtatiousness.