Chapter 5

The next morning I didn't hear my mom downstairs so I went to look for her. There was a note on the fridge and I took it off and read it.

Jisoo, I'm sorry I wasn't able to tell you earlier, but I was requested to go on a business trip to Busan for a month. I know it's a long time and I'm very very sorry I didn't tell you. I had totally forgotten that I was to leave today. I know you're a strong girl capable of taking care of yourself. I left some money in an envelope for you to buy anything you need. Stay safe. And stay healthy.

Love, your amazing mom

A business trip? I was a little hurt I dint know earlier, but I knew she didn't mean to leave without telling me so I wasn't mad at her. I got ready and headed out for school.

"Hey You!" Mina jumped onto me giving me a shoulder hug.

"You're in a good mood today. Did you talk to Taehyung last night?" She blushed and I knew I was right.

We got to class and luckily the boys weren't here yet. Mina and I talked about last night until the boys finally arrived.

"Hey guys!" Hoseok waved and came over to our desks. Jimin walked in after him and he saw me and smiled. I quickly turned back to Jhope who was going on about the prizes he won last night.

The bell rang and the lecture started. The day went by smoothly, and Mina and I started having lunch with the boys. We all met up together at the entrance of the building at the end of class. We talked for a little bit while walking when I got a text from Taemin.

Taemin: Hey you free later tonight?

I smiled.

you: yup ;)

Taemin: K cool meet me at the quick mart near your dance studio at 10

you: ok see you then

"Who was that?" Jimin asked peeping over my shoulder.

"Taemin. I got a date with him!" I squealed. He rolled his eyes and continued walking.

"What. Is Jimin jealous?" I playful led said poking his arm. He snorted.

"Like I'd be. I have a date with a girl tonight anyways." I raised my eyebrows

"Oh really? And who could she be?"

"Just Minseo. She's been begging to go out with me so I decided to just take her out so that she could stop annoying me."

I rolled my eyes. Whatever, that's only going to break her heart.

The night came and I got dressed for my date. I was a little confused why he wanted to meet a small convenience store but he is like the most popular guy in school so he probably has some trick up his sleeve.

I put on a striped sweater with a short skirt and put my hair up into a ponytail.

I decided to go a little casual with the outfit because of the location of the meeting. I also wanted to dress up a little warmer since it was the evening.

I added some finishing touches to my makeup and left for the store. I drove to the store and parked outside. I saw Taemin standing outside waiting for me. I ran over to him and he gave me a small hug.

"So what's up with the location of our date?" I asked looking around.

"Oh we're just here to buy some snacks. The place we're going to for our date is much better than this one." He chuckled.