Chapter 16

After about 30 minutes, the soft breaths of Jimin slowed and his head became heavier. I carefully placed a pillow under his head and got up.

He looks so cute curled up like that.

I smiled, then grabbed my school stuff from beside the couch and left to go to my house. 

When I got home, I took a quick shower then went to look for something to wear. I wasn't sure what the surprise was so I decided to just put on a black high waisted skirt, and an off-the-shoulder sweater. I curled my hair and finished putting makeup. By the time I was done, it was 7:30. I called a taxi and told them the location that Jimin had written down.

The location revealed itself to be a tall hotel along the river. I thanked the taxi driver and entered the building. The location said to go all the way to the top floor.

Once I reached the last level, I noticed rose petals on the ground and string lights going in one direction on the walls. I followed in the direction that the petals and lights lead, which lead to some stairs and a door at the top. I climbed all the way up the stairs and slowly opened the door.

On the other side of the roof, There was a small table with a candle in the center, lights ran all the way around the perimeter, and music was playing.

I walked past where the table was and over to the ledge. I looked out at the city while wondering why Jimin wasn't here yet.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

I turned to see Jimin standing in jeans and a blouse with the top buttons unbuttoned.

"I guess, I was wondering where you were." I smiled.

"Just had to make sure some stuff was taken care of. Come, let's sit down."

He pulled out the chair for me as I sat down and then walked over to the other seat. A man walked over and placed a plate of pasta in front of us.

"Wow, this looks good!"

"I know right?" Jimin picked up his utensils and dug in. I giggled.

"Guess you where hungry."

"Yup."

We finished eating not long after while talking about school and Mina and Taehyung. Jimin got up and held out a hand for me. I took it as I stood up and he led me over to where there were lights and flowers hung up.

"I thought since we love dancing, we should a little tonight." He put a hand on my waist, and the other holding my hand.

A slow song came on as we started moving. His gaze never moved from mine as the song continued.

Once the song ended, he pulled me closer to him and placed a small kiss on my lips. A slight blush spread across my face.

"It's time to go." Jimin smiled and started pulling me towards an elevated platform.

"Where are we going?"

Just as I finished my sentence, a helicopter flew down onto the platform.

"What the?! You got a helicopter?!" I yelled over the noise.

"Yeah! Thought it'd be cool to show you what the city looks like from above!" He pulled me to the doors where we got strapped in and headphones were placed on Jimin's and my head.

I held onto Jimin's hand tightly as we took off and left the roof of the hotel.

"Wow, the view is amazing!" I smiled wide.

"I know right? The city looks so much bigger from above." Jimin replied looking out the window.

As Jimin's head was turned, I gave him a quick peck on his cheek and giggled when he turned around slightly pink.

"There's a place I want to take you." Jimin motions to the pilot who nods and turns the helicopter to another direction.

After a few minutes, the plane comes upon a small mountain, with a blanket and candles laid out. We get out of the helicopter, which then flies away into the distance.

"You're too extra Jimin." I laugh as he takes my hand and walks over to the blanket.

"Anything for you Jisoo." He smiles as we sit down.

"Jimin," I say as he pours our glasses with wine.

"Why do you love me? I mean, I've never really dated a lot and so I always thought that I was just not meant for this type of stuff. No one really loved me other than my mom. What's there to love about me?"

I pick up my glass and take a big chug of wine. As I put my hands down Jimin grabs my hands and holds them tightly.

"Jisoo, this might sound like the cheesiest shit ever but, I love because of who you are. You are perfect to me. Unlike all the other girls who want me for my looks and money, you wanted nothing to do with me which made me want you more."

"When I first saw you, I thought you'd be like one of those girls because of Mina. But when you didn't even talk to me and didn't even talk to me when you knew we went to the same dance studio, I knew. You are beautiful, sweet, caring, and everything else. Even annoying." He laughed.

"Hey!" I laughed hitting his chest.

He smiled and pulled me into his arms. I curled up into his lap as he held me. He brushed away pieces of hair from my face and kissed my cheek.

"I love you." He whispered.

For the rest of the night, we just listened to music that played softly on a small speaker and gazed at the view of the city while in each other's arms. Once it got pretty late, Jimin picked me up and carried me in his arms into the helicopter. 

I woke up to find myself hugging Jimin. He was still sleeping peacefully. I smiled as I observed his soft features in the morning light coming in from the window. All of a sudden, I felt myself being pulled closer to him. My eyes widened as I saw him smirk.

"Rude of you to stare."

"Were you awake the whole time?"

"Yup." He smiled as we kissed each other softly. I stopped his hand just as it was sliding up my back. 

"Jimin, I- not now."

"Oh come on. How long will you make me wait? Especially when you're in that."

I looked down and noticed that I was in one of his shirts without any pants on. I shrieked and pulled away from him grabbing the blankets.

"Jimin!! Who said you could change me?! And where are my clothes?!"

He laughed and sat up. He himself wasn't wearing a shirt with some sweatpants. I looked down at his bare chest and swallowed.

"Jisoo, you're really pushing my lim-" 

"Nope! Definitely not! Now get my pants mister!" I pointed towards what looked like my pants hanging on a chair.

He laughed and shook his head while getting up and walking over to the chair. He picked up the pants which turned out to be a skirt.

"Remember? You wore a skirt yesterday."

Oh. Well shit.

"Here," He walked over to the closet and came back out with a pair of sweatpants.

"Even though I don't think you need them, these were my moms so you can borrow them." He walked back over to where I was and handed them to me.

I quickly put them on under the blanket and then got up. Right as I got up, Jimin grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

"Thank you for giving me such a great time yesterday." He looked down at my lips longingly.

"Your welcome, but you don't need to be so flirtatious about it." I patted his chest as I slid out of his grasp.

I was about to leave the room when I noticed him just standing there smiling. I walked back over and took him by the hand and started pulling him out of the bedroom.

"Come on buddy, breakfast isn't going to make it itself now, is it?"