Chapter 8

He sat down and handed me a glass of wine.

"Wanna drink?"

"Yes please." I grab the glass and take a sip of the drink.

Wow, this stuff tastes expensive.

"Hungry?" He asks turning towards me.

"Not really," As if on cue, my stomach growled loudly. Jimin chuckled and pulled me up.

"Come on, let's see what we can make."

Earlier, he had wrapped up my ankle with some athletic tape. I draped my arm over his shoulder, as he supported me as we walked over to his kitchen.

"Should we make some pasta?"

"Sure, that sounds pretty good right now." 

He smiles and walks over to the pantry. He took out some pasta and ingredients for the sauce. I hopped over to the stove.

"Hey, where are your pots?"

"Here." He pulled out two medium-sized pots from a bottom cupboard and placed it on the stove. I turned it on and filled it with water with the pot filler above the stove.

Jimin put the pasta into the pot and set it to boil, before gathering the ingredients for the sauce as I cut up some tomatoes to put inside it.

" 'Scuse me," Jimin said from behind me as he reached over my back to grab the tomato paste in front of me. I blushed as his body was pressed against me. I cleared my throat.

"Excuse me, but I believe in something called personal space so if you could respect mine that would be great."

"Woah, jeesh woman. Just needed the tomato paste nothing more." He held up his hands in defense and smirked. I rolled my eyes and went back to cutting the tomatoes.

"Did I make Jisoo-shi uncomfortable?" Jimin stepped back up to me and rested his head onto my shoulder.

"Yah, Jimin, what did I say?"

I felt his neck vibrate as he giggled. He slipped his arms around my waist and got even closer. I spun around and was face to face with him.

His face was only inches away from mine. I gulped as I looked into his deep dark eyes staring into mine. His arms were still around me as he smirked.

"I guess I did." He tightened his hold as his head began to lean forward.

W-what do I do? I can't let him kiss me! But look at how plump and pink his lips are... NO! Stop!

I quickly put my hand on his lips and he opened his eyes.

"Now what did I say, you can't just be doing these things okay? Remember I have feelings too. You can't just do whatever you want with me and expect me to just be ok with it."

"Aw but Jisoo-shi..." He pouted tilting his head. I bite my lip to stop myself from smiling at how adorable his face was. I pushed him away and turned back to the cutting board.

What does he think he's doing?

Jimin's POV

Jisoo was driving me crazy.

All I want to do is kiss those soft pink lips of hers. Why won't she just let me?? Ugh, I don't think I'll be able to think straight with her around.

I sighed and put the rest of the ingredients into the pot. Jisoo was finished cutting the tomatoes so I put them into the pot as well.

She hopped over to the fridge, which was really cute, and opened it up. She closed it holdings packet of Italian sausages. I figured she wanted to fry them, so I pulled out another pan.

She placed the cut up sausages into the pan and started cooking them. After they were done, she slid them into the pot of sauce and stirred.

"I think it's ready." She said tapping the edge of the pot with the spoon.

"Alright." I pulled out some plates. She put the food on the plates and I put them into the table. Then I walked back over to Jisoo who was hopping over to the table. I slipped my arm around her waist and helped her walk over.

Once she sat down, I walked over to my seat and started eating. We ate talking about different assignments from class and certain classmates. 

After we finished, I took our plates and started washing them. Jisoo got up from her seat and hopped over to the couch and plopped onto it.

"Where's your remote?"

"It's below the coffee table."

I finished washing the dishes and walked over to her and sat down.

"What movie should we watch?"

"Hmm, I don't know."

"Oh let's watch this one!"

She turned on an old comedy one. I turned off the lights with a remote and gave her a blanket.

"Thanks."

During the movie, she giggled s few times which was really cute. I snuck my hand over her shoulder, but she was too into the movie to notice.

Jisoo's POV

The movie ended and I sat up to stretch. It was already 11:30 so I decided that it was time to go. 

"Ready for bed?" Jimin asked standing up.

I looked at him confused. "Bed? Jimin I'm not sleeping here." 

"And I don't feel like driving this late." He said putting his hands into his pockets with a smirk. 

"I can just take a taxi smartass," I say, going to pull my phone out of my pocket. 

"Nope," He leaned over and grabbed my phone out of my hands. 

"Hey!" I exclaimed trying to grab for my phone. 

"You're spending the night here and that's final." I crossed my arms and pouted, not noticing Jimin biting the inside of his cheek as I did so. 

"Come on, I'll take you to your room madam."

He slid the coffee table over and crouched in front of me.

I rolled my eyes but smiled, "Fine, but only this time okay?" 

"Just hurry up and get on my back." 

I scoffed as I got onto his back and let him carry me to a room.

We went up the elevator to the next floor and he walked over to a door near the end of the hallway. He opened the door and walked in.

He set me down on the bed and I stood up to go over to the bathroom.

"Need any help?"

"Um no. Especially not in the bathroom."

"Darn. Well, goodnight then!"

"Night."