Chapter 22

The next morning I awoke to see that Jimin's back was to me on the other side of the bed. I moved forward to back hug him. He was still wearing clothes from yesterday, but had taken off his belt and unbuttoned his blouse. He shifted a little, then turned around to face me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked brushing away strands of my hair.

"Fine, definitely tired," I said smiling.

"That's good."

"I'm sorry about yesterday," I said looking away from his eyes.

"Jisoo I've already told you, I'm not mad at you. I'm glad that we are back to normal," He leaned closer, giving me a peck on my nose. He then sat up and buttoned up his shirt.

"What time is it?"

"Nine o'clock," He replied picking up his watch from the nightstand.

"I have to get to class," I sat up quickly.

"Not today," Jimin said grabbing my hand.

"What do you mean?"

"I'll go to class and then bring you the homework and notes. You will stay in bed and rest."

"Jimin I can't have you do that. I need to go to class too you know?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"I know, but I want you to rest."

"And do what? Sit here all day? I'd be bored to death," I said getting out of the bed and walking over to where Jimin was sitting.

I grabbed his arms and pulled him off the edge of the bed.

"Let's go to class together," I said as I started walking away pulling Jimin but he stopped me.

He pulled me closer to him smiling.

"Jimin come on," I said giggling as I tried to turn away but he pulled me back and put his other hand on my waist.

"Can we just stay home together?" He asked leaning in close and slowly swaying with me.

We started to slowly dance around the room.

"Jimin I know you just want to hang out but we have to go to class," I said trying to pull away.

He hugged me to his chest while kissing me softly on the lips. Honestly, I just wanted to stay in that moment forever. The way he gently kissed my lips, while holding me, and his smell drove me crazy.

I eventually pulled away from him leaving him pouting.

"I'm going to go home to get ready, you get ready as well," I said walking out of the bedroom.

"There's no need for that. I'll just get you some clothes," Jimin said calling a number on his phone.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang. Jimin went to go get it, revealing his aunt/maid at the door with some clothes. He thanked her then walked over to me, handing me the clothes.

"Jimin, I could have gone home to change, there was no need for you to buy me new clothes just now," I said raising an eyebrow.

"We'll be ready quicker," He shrugged and walked back into his bedroom.

A while later, the both of us were dressed and ready for class. Jimin also had someone bring me my school stuff causing me to get a call from my mom questioning about where I was and why a guy in a suit came to get my school stuff. After what seemed like forever, I finished telling my mom about Jimin and how I was at his place.

Jimin drove us to a cafe for some coffee, then to class. I caught up with Mina who was pissed at the news of what Dahyun was doing. Luckily I was caught up with class and got what we were learning.