Chapter 27

I was finally out of the hospital but the doctor wanted me to continue resting and not move around too much so I stayed home and did my classes online. My dad had come home as well and wasn't too happy about me getting injured.

One time Jimin came over so that I could introduce him to my dad over dinner. My dad liked that he was a rich businessman but didn't like how me being with him caused me to get into a lot of trouble.

Jimin was as busy as ever, meaning we couldn't be together as often. Not only was he busy but my dad had become very protective of me a well, not fully trusting me to go out very often. I had just finished my assignment and wanted to call Jimin.

"Hey babe,  are you free tonight?"

"My last meeting is at six so I should be free after then, do you want to come over?"

"Mhm, can you pick me up?"

"Of course, I'll see you then love."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

I put down my phone and smiled. I got up and opened my closet, looking for something to wear. I decided to put on leggings and a sweatshirt, with a hat to somewhat cover my face since many people by now know that I'm with Jimin and could approach us in public. I packed a small bag of clothes and other necessities since I was going to sleep there for the night.

As I fixed my hair in the mirror, I looked down at my phone and saw that it was only 5:30 so I went downstairs to get a snack. My mom was out getting groceries while my dad was on the couch watching tv. I placed my bag down at the foot of the stairs.

He looked back at me as I walked over to the fridge to look for something to eat.

"Going somewhere?" He asked turning back towards the tv.

"Uh yeah later," I said taking out some raspberries and plopping them into my mouth.

"Where?"

"To my friend's house," I lied.

"Which friend?"

"A friend okay dad?" I said annoyed.

"Honey I need to know where exactly you're going so that I know you're somewhere safe. I don't want you getting hurt again, okay?"

From behind him, I mimicked him, seeing as he said the same thing every time I went out.

"Got it."

Just then I got a text. I picked up my phone from the counter and saw that Jimin had texted me.

Jimin: I'm here ;)

He's here early. Oh well, I'm not complaining.

"Well, they're here so I'll be going!" I ran over to the stairs and picked up my bag.

"You're staying the night there?" Dad asked as I put my hand on the doorknob.

"Yup! See ya!"

"Text me when you get there!" He shouted after me as I closed the door.

I ran to the car and hopped in closing the door behind me. As I turned my head over to look at him, Jimin leaned over giving me a long kiss. We kissed each other for a few minutes before finally pulling away to look at each other.

"I've missed you," He said caressing my cheek.

"I've missed you too," I placed my hand on his smiling.

"So, pizza?" He asked starting the car and pulling the shift into gear.

"You know it. Oh, and ice cream," I said putting on my seat belt.