Chapter 21

I kinda love this look on Jimin especially his hair

This was also kinda what I imagined Jimin to look like in this chapter

***

Jungkook was speeding to his house on my orders. I haven't been to his house yet but I didn't want to go home. Like Jimin, most of the members had their own places but lived at the dorm most of the time since they liked being together and the dance studio was close to it. 

We pulled up to a large apartment complex and went to the top floors. His apartment was only one level, unlike Jimin's. Ugh, I need to stop thinking about him. The apartment was decorated very simple and had fake plants around the place. The walls were nearly all glass.  It looked like a photographer's dream house. 

"Um, there's a spare bedroom down the hallway over there, do you want anything to drink?" He asked scratching his head.

"Water thanks." I plopped down onto the couch and threw off my heels. 

Jungkook walked back over with a glass of water that I chugged down. He sat down next to me taking a sip of his.  

"Ugh, did you know Dahyun was gonna do this?" I asked looking over at him. 

"No, I trusted her like she was my older sister. When I was told how she was actually like, I couldn't believe it. But now I see how she really is." 

"That bitch. I can't let her take Jimin, but I don't know what to do." I ran my hand through my hair. 

"Don't worry, we'll find a way. Sure Dahyun owns like half of the city, but so does Jimin," Jungkook gasped after finishing his sentence.

"What?" 

"Dahyun doesn't want Jimin just to date him, she wants him to propose to her so that she can gain control of everything she doesn't own, but Jimin does."

"Why didn't we realize that? That's probably why she came back! Her dad probably told her to get him to marry her!" I said standing up.

"I'm going to go kill that bitch!" Just as I was about to leave, Jungkook grabbed my arm and pulled me back down onto the couch. 

"Calm down. We need to talk with the rest of the guys and figure out what we're going to do. Meanwhile, we should watch an anime movie before we go to bed." He said turning on the tv. 

"You're so cute," I said giggling as he blushed.

"Can I wash up first? I feel disgusting." 

"Yeah, the bathroom is over there," He pointed to the hallway without looking. 

"Do you... have any clothes to change into?" I asked looking down. He shot his head over to me.

"You can borrow some of mine. I think I might have some clothes that are small on me. Come on." He stood up and took my hand, dragging me to his room.

It was large and strangely clean,(I was expecting messy). He walked over to his large walk-in closet and rummaged through some items. He came back out with a pair of sweats and a black tee shirt.

"Try these on," He gave me the clothes.

"Thanks, is it fine if I just change in here?" 

"Yeah."

"Are you going to leave?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah," He quickly rushed out blushing. 

I chuckled at his behavior as I closed the door. I looked into the mirror after changing and saw that the clothes were still pretty big on me. I shrugged putting my hair up and walked out with my clothes.