Chapter 20

The boys and I stayed at the bar sharing jokes while getting pretty drunk.

"Wait wait wait, you had two girls in your bed at the same time?" I laughed.

"Yeah! They both wanted to sleep with me so I was like why not? And yes I can get girls for your information," Jungkook punched my arm.

"I can't believe you got laid," Namjoon said shaking his head.

"Hey Jisoo, isn't that Taemin?" Jungkook said pointing towards the crowd of people.

I looked over and saw Taemin looking over to where I was sitting, but he quickly looked away when he noticed that I saw him.

"Ugh why is he here?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Probably wants you back," Namjoon said sighing.

"He's not that good looking anyways. At least not as good as me." Jin said shrugging.

"I wonder where Jimin is. I haven't seen him this whole time." Jungkook said looking around. I gulped and looked down at my glass.

"What's wrong Jisoo?" Namjoon said putting his hand on my back.

"Well, before we came over here, Dahyun has pulled him away to "talk to" him."

"Well they haven't seen each other for 2 years, they probably are just talking about what happened while she was gone. He doesn't think of her as a girlfriend anymore. I hope, Ow!" Jungkook said as I punched him.

"That's not helping."

A guy, obviously drunk, strutted over to where we were sitting and looked me up and down.

"Looks like this fine girl has quite the entourage am I right?" I rolled my eyes.

A few of his friends walked up behind him smirking.

"How about you guys get lost and we'll take care of her for the rest of the night." The guy walked up to me and brushed his finger against my leg.

I stood up to punch him, but Jungkook beat me to it. He stood up quickly and stood in front of me. I could see a vein in his neck as he held his hands into fists.

"Get the fuck away from her." He growled. From the corner of my eye, I noticed Namjoon place his glass down and was looking at Jungkook the whole time. Jin was also eyeing him slightly.

"Oh, I see the girls got a little bodyguard. It's ok little guy, I'll make sure that your little friend will be treated well in my hands. She must be bored hanging around some lousy dudes." He looked past Jungkook and straight at me.

"That chair doesn't seem that comfy, would you rather get into my bed?" The guys burst out laughing.

Before we could stop him, Jungkook had punched the guy straight in the face, causing blood to come from his nose.

"Don't talk to Jisoo like that." Jungkook glared. The other guys lunged forward to get Jungkook back, but Namjoon and Jin had stood up to stop them.

"I'd advise you guys to leave before we call security. If you didn't know already, a friend of ours owns this place so they wouldn't like the idea of you guys picking on their friends." The guys glared one last time before pulling their friend away.

Namjoon pulled Jungkook down to sit down and continued drinking. Jungkook turned around to face the bar and sipped his drink as nothing happened.

"What just happened?" I whispered to Jin.

"Lately when Jungkook gets drunk, he gets kinda angry really easily. We figured out the hard way." He sighed but chuckled a little.

"After he gets his anger out though, he goes back to normal."