Chapter 25

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around at my surroundings. I was in a luxurious room tied up o the floor. There were red velvet curtains covering the windows and a large fireplace was ablaze. Behind me were three long couches all facing the center. There were two large men standing on either side of the door to the room. 

Guess I can't try to escape since they're in here.

 After a few moments, I heard people speaking outside the door. The voices got louder as the doors opened with a group of people walking in. The one at the front was wearing a suit and had an expansive watch on his wrist. He was talking to another guy that was bigger and scarier. The three guys behind them, I'm guessing were more guards. They stopped talking when they saw me.

The man smiled and walked over to me. 

"I'm sorry for the harsh treatment we have given you, how about you sit down on the couches?" He motioned for a guard who pulled me up and placed me onto the couch. 

"What do you want from me?" I asked growling. 

"Straight to the point, I like it," The guy said stepping closer to me. He lifted my face up by my chin and observed me. I shook my head out of his grasp. 

"Very pretty, I see why Jimin has an interest in you," He said putting his hands into his pockets. I glared at him as he continued talking. 

"Well, first of all, my name is Byungchul, getting to know each other is important." He stopped for me to respond but when I didn't, he continued. 

"Stubborn, well you see, Jimin's father owes us a debt that hasn't been paid back in a while. He also betrayed us which you should never do." He said shaking his head. 

"That's all history." 

"For Jimin it might be, but not for us. We here at Wonin hold grudges. And Jimin sadly has been inherited this debt and betrayal."

"So you're stooping as low as to hold a hostage to get what you want? That's a little cowardly don't you think?" I said smirking. 

"More like smart. After Jimin finds out that we have you, he'll do anything and everything to get you back. Then, once we get what we want, we'll kill him." The man said shrugging. 

"You can't!" I yelled at him getting up only to be pushed back down by the guards next to me. 

"Oh sweetie, I can do whatever I want," He said smirking.

"Why not just take what he gives you? Why kill him?" 

"Well like I said, Jimin's father betrayed us and in return was taken care of by us. But since Jimin took over, killing his father was pretty useless since we were going to take over the company, but Jimin was in our way. With him gone, the company will have to be passed on to someone else. Someone who is apart of the Park family. I happen to have the surname Park. I'm guessing you're smart enough to figure out the rest." He said smiling. 

"Y-you're sick," I said looking down. 

"Jimin is smarter than you think. He won't fall for your stupid trap." I said looking back up at his face. Byungchul leaned down to have his face level with mine. 

"Oh he will sweetie, and you will be our pawn to." 

I glared at his face before spitting at him. He slowly stood back up and wiped away the saliva. 

"To be a useful pawn, you must be obedient. We should also make you more hostage looking," He fixed his ring on his finger before throwing a punch at my face. It hit me straight in the face, causing my head to fling backward. Byungchul stood back as the guards next to me proceeded to throw me onto the floor and kick me. I grunted at each kick until the kicking stopped only for me to be pulled up by my sweater collar. I looked up to see an angry Byungchul. 

"This is for getting blood on my suit," He gave me a punch that knocked me out cold. 

Jimin's POV

I took a taxi to the dorm where I ran inside. 

"Wonin kidnapped Jisoo!" I said barging into the main room. All of the guys were there and stood up when they saw me run in. 

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked confused. 

"The mafia gang that hates me! They've taken my Jisoo!" I yelled walking over to everybody.

"When? Where?" Jin asked. 

"W-We were just having a date at a food market when she had to go to the bathroom, but she never came back. And before she disappeared she called me and sounded like she was running and told me there was this guy or something but then the call ended before she could finish what she was saying." I said in one breath. 

"Is it because of what happened with your dad?" Namjoon asked. 

"I think so, but that doesn't matter. We have to go find her we have to-"

"Jimin calm down, to find her we can't have you passing out," Yoongi said trying to calm me down.

" I CAN'T JUST CALM DOWN! They have Jisoo!  Who knows what they'll do to her?!" I said yelling at him.

"Do you know where the mafia is?" Taehyung asked.

 "No, I've obviously never been there," I said irritated. 

"What am I going to do?" I said walking over to the window overlooking the city. 

"We'll find her don't worry," Jungkook said his hands balling into fists. I yelled out in anger and kicked a stool that was next to me. 

"Jimin-!"

I started punching the wall, ignoring the other members shouts to stop. Jungkook pulled me away from the wall as I kicked the stool again. 

"I will fucking kill them all!" 

"Jimin! Hurting yourself won't do any good to Jisoo," Jungkook said grabbing my arms. I looked down at my knuckles that were red and slightly bruised. 

"You're right, I'm sorry." 

Just then my phone started ringing. I looked to see that it said No caller ID. I answered the call as the others gathered around me. 

"I hope you remember me, Jimin." The screen was black but I could recognize that voice from anywhere. I gripped my phone tightly.

"As you might have figured out by now, we have something of yours," Whatever was covering the camera was removed and what I saw made me freeze.

Jisoo was tied up to a chair with her arms behind her and legs tied together and onto a chair. She had a gag in her mouth and was knocked out. Through the camera, I could see all of the bruises and cuts on her. There was blood trailing from her nose as well as her lip. 

"In return for this piece of trash, we'd like your company. Just as simple as that. Come to the address that will be sent to you shortly and sign the contract to hand it down. I will be awaiting your arrival," The call ended with my hand turning white from how hard I was gripping the phone. 

"Jimin..." 

I threw my phone across the room, causing it to hit a wall and break as it fell. 

"Those fucking assholes! I will kill them for hurting my baby!" I said kicking another stool. 

Taehyung had walked over to where I threw my phone. It was smashed to pieces. Just as Namjoon was about to say something, Jungkook's phone buzzed. He looked at it, then looked back up at us.

"I got the address."

"Then let's fucking go," I said walking over to the couch to get my coat. 

"Wait, we need a plan before we go and get ourselves killed," Jin said grabbing my arm. 

A few moments later, we were all sitting down on the couches and discussing what to do. 

"So will you give them your company?" 

"No, we will get Jisoo and keep the company," I said looking up at them.

"How?" Jungkook asked.

"I have an idea."