Chapter 13

It was somewhat of an awkward drive home. The both of us had no idea what to say as we drove back to my house. Since it was late, and Jimins house was somewhat far from mine, I let him stay the night again.

"Hey do you want to go get some food from a nearby quick mart?" I asked putting on a sweatshirt.

"Sure," He shrugged.

I locked the door as we walked down to a nearby store. It was relatively quiet as we walked down the street, except for a few passerby's. Jimin wrapped an arm around my waist, eyeing each stranger that walked past us.

"Jimin you don't need to be so protective of me."

"Well, you never know what may happen this late at night."

We walked into the store and walked over to where the ramen was. I grabbed my favorite package and so did Jimin. We warmed up the food and ate outside.

"Do you want some ice cream?" Jimin asked throwing away our trash.

"Sure."

"Ok wait here and call me if anything ok?"

"Yeah yeah ok." He walked back inside the store to go buy the ice cream.

I looked around and patiently waited for him to come back by looking out at the tall city buildings.

All of a sudden, I heard a group of guys coming up the street. I straightened myself up and tried to make myself invisible. Sadly, I failed.

"Hey!"

Shoot.

"Yes?"

"You're that one girl right?"

Could my day get any better?

"Hm? Sorry I don't recognize you." I added innocently.

"Don't lie, we know it's you. Come here."

One guy motioned me to come over. I slowly stood up but didn't walk over to him.

"Hey! Brat come here!"

"How 'bout you come here?" I smirked.

One guy raised his eyebrow and glared at me. He rolled up his sleeves and started coming towards me. I popped my neck then my knuckles as he put up a hand to hit me.

I grabbed his wrist, twisted it, then kneed him in the stomach. He cried out in pain as I twisted his arm then punched him in the face.

"And that's what you get for picking on a girl." I spat at him then turned to the others who's mouths were hanging open.

"Who's next?"

Another guy charged at me and attempted to punch me but I grabbed his arm and flipped him over and twisted his arm. He too cried out in pain.

"How dare you try to hit a girl?" I smirked.

I was too preoccupied with the guy below me to notice the other one charge behind my back. I turned just in time to see him get knocked to the ground by someone punching him.

I looked over to see Jimin standing there with his foot on the guy's face.

"Oh hey, did you get the ice cream? "

"Jisoo, I told you to call me if anything happened, why didn't you?" He did not look the slightest bit happy with me.

"Well, I got preoccupied with taunting them I totally forgot to."

"And when did you learn how to fight?"

"Oh, my mom made me take self-defense when I was in high school because of where we lived at the time."