Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning excited since today was Friday and that meant that I could stay at the dance studio longer.

Today, the weather had cleared up so I decided to wear something more open today. I wore some shorts with my favorite blouse. Mom was making breakfast downstairs so I came down to eat with her.

"Dang girl you look great today!"

I laughed. "Thanks, Mom."

I walked to school and saw Mina waiting outside for me.

"Heh, you'll never believe what happened to me last night."

"What happened?"

"Well, sadly the new kid goes to the same dance studio as me and he saw me dance."

"Omg, that's awesome!"

"And- wait what? How's that awesome?"

"He must think you're really cool now!"

"No, I don't think so but I did get a ride from him to my house," I added casually.

"WHAT? NO FAIR!"

I laughed and walked into class with a jealous Mina behind me. Sadly, the new kid was already here and was sitting with the guys.

He noticed me walk in and waved. I quickly looked away acting like I didn't see him wave. I sat in my seat next to Mina. What was worse, was that he got up and walked over to me.

"Hey, how's miss dancer here doing? Right, almost forgot, I haven't told you my name yet. I'm Park Jimin."

"Well, I guess it's nice to meet you Jimin."

"And you are?"

"Kim Jisoo."

"It's a pleasure, Ms. Kim."

He walked back to the boys who were laughing over something.

After class had finished I grabbed my stuff and go ready to head to dance practice.

"Do you wanna come today Mina?"

Mina had walked over and nearly fell over someone's foot because she was staring at the group of boys walking by.

"O-oh yeah sure."

I scoffed and we walked out. We stopped at a small cafe across the dance studio and ordered some cold drinks for us and our friends at the studio.

We walked in and everybody ran over to grab the drinks. We turned on some music and did a little bit of freestyle before the choreographer came.

"Hey, Jisoo! Show us that one dance from last month!"

I laughed," I might not fully remember it but ill try!"

The music came on and my body remembered all of the right moves.

After I had finished, I noticed a familiar figure leaning on the doorway. But before I had a chance to see who it was, my friends had rushed up to me and were praising me. I thanked them then walked over to the person that was standing there.

"What are you doing here Jimin?"

"Just came to see you dance. I guess you're pretty popular here." He chuckled.

"I bet you're just as popular because of your so-called looks."

He smirked." Thank you for recognizing my gorgeous face."