Chapter 26

A throbbing pain seared at the back of my head. There was some sort of thick liquid running down from my head as well.  As I lifted my head, my vision slowly came into focus. I was in the same room and the guards that were standing by the doors were gone. My hands were still tied to my back as I struggled to pull myself up. I eventually pushed myself up against the couch from behind me and sat with my back to it. 

"Those assholes," I grunted under my breath. 

I looked around for anything I could cut myself free with. Sadly, there was nothing. 

"Great, I guess I'm stuck here."

Just then, I heard the door click, before opening. I glared as I waited for the person to come in, but was shocked to see Jungkook slid into the room and close the door behind him. 

"Oh my god Jisoo," Jungkook said as he ran over to me. He hugged me tightly before grabbing a small pocketknife to cut the ropes on me. Once they were cut, I hugged him back tightly. 

"Thank you," I said pulling away. 

"What do you think we'd just leave you here?" Jungkook asked chuckling. 

"No of course not, let's just get out of here," I tried to stand up but fell back onto the couch. 

"You can't move around Jisoo, who knows how badly they hurt you?" Jungkook said kneeling down in front of me. 

"Well we can't just sit around here and wait for them to come back now can we?" I said trying to get back up. 

"Fine," Jungkook said as he helped me up. He put one arm around my waist, putting my arm on top of his shoulders. We walked out of the room and into a long corridor. 

"There are some stairs this way. They lead to an exit downstairs." Jungkook said as he led me to the right where a door was. 

"How were you able to get up here anyway? And where is everybody else?" 

"They are stalling. I just hope Jimin doesn't panic and just run up here. It was hard enough to keep him from punching everyone." Jungkook said snorting. 

"Jimin's here?" I asked looking back. 

"Don't worry, they'll be fine. We called the police who'll be on standby outside. These guys have no idea that they're here." 

I sighed in relief. All this trouble and just for me? I should have expected this with Jimin. I can't imagine how worried he must've been when I didn't come back. I mean he was already paranoid with me going to the bathroom by myself. We eventually made it down the flight of stairs and exited through a door that led outside. We almost got caught walking to the door but we made it. 

A pair of medics rushed over to me and Jungkook with a stretcher. 

"No no, I don't need that." I looked over at Jungkook. 

"Jungkook, Jimin is still in there. I don't want him to get hurt." I couldn't control the tears that were seeping out of my eyes. 

"Just lay down and have them help you. Jimin is doing this for you, and himself. Don't worry about him okay?" He said smiling, wiping away my tears. I looked back at the building one last time, before allowing the medics to help me onto the stretcher. I was so exhausted from walking down those stairs, that my consciousness was fading away. 

Jimin's POV

"How many times do I have to tell you that I will pay for everything my father owes? I have the money." I said starting to get annoyed. Just then I felt my pocket vibrate twice, meaning that Jungkook had gotten Jisoo out safely. I couldn't help but smile.