Chapter 17

We made our way into the kitchen. The sun was slowly disappearing behind clouds that were now filling the sky.

Guess it's gonna rain today.

"Looks like it's gonna rain today," Jimin said almost reading my mind.

"Yup. Well, what should we have? Oh! I know! Waffles sound so good right now." I say taking out a waffle maker from one of his cabinets.

"How did you know that was there?"

"I might have had a look around your place," I said slightly blushing, as Jimin chuckled.

"Come on, I'm going to teach you how to make some waffles." I pull Jimin over to where I have a bowl and some ingredients ready.

"Alright, now crack those eggs," I said pointing to the eggs laid out.

He cracked them perfectly without any shell bits falling in.

"I make eggs a lot." He said in response to my confused look.

"I didn't know you cooked." Jimin chuckled at my words.

"How did you think I was eating all these years?"

"Well, I thought you had your maids or whatever cook everything. You know what, it doesn't matter. Come on, there's more than eggs in waffle batter."

Cooking with Jimin turned out to be a lot of fun. He was so concentrated on getting the recipe right. I occasionally pinched his cheeks and giggled while he was mixing the batter.

After what seemed like forever, we finally sat down and had our delicious waffles. After eating, I walked over to the giant window overlooking the city.

"What's wrong Jisoo?" Jimin said with waffles in his mouth.

"I just haven't been going to my classes lately and I really need to catch up."

"Do you have your stuff with you right now?"

"No silly remember, we had a date last night and I wasn't planning on doing my homework then. I should really get home." I say walking over to the bedroom.

Before I could enter the room, Jimin had rushed over to me and grabbed my wrist.

"Please don't go." He pulled me into a hug.

"I don't want to be alone. You make me happy Jisoo. You can't leave me."

"Look who's getting clingy. Baby, I gotta go. I have a lo-" Jimin pulled away from me, with his hands still on my waist.

"Say that again."

"What? I have a lot of-"

"No the other thing."

"Baby?"

Before I could say anything else, Jimin crashed his lips onto mine into a passionate kiss. He pulled away smiling wide.

"I love it when you call me that."

"I- um," I cleared my throat," I really gotta go Jimin, please?"

"One movie?"

"Jimin."

"Pleaseee."

"Fine, but only one." He jumped in delight and pulled me over to the couch.

He pulled me down next to him and grabbed the remote. He put on a classic 80s movie, then grabbed a blanket to put over the both of us.