Broken promise?

I looked at my phone, i was full of feelings that were unexplainable. I grabbed my phone and held it to my ear.

"Hey mom?" I said. I heard sniffling and i was confused, i felt a knot in my stomach as my heart began to beat in a fast rythm.

"Anjelic..Anjelic...you-your..." she said i couldn't understand her from all the sobbing. "Mom what is it?" I asked as she finally said "She's gone..." something struck in my heart conpletely. "Who?" I asked in fear as she says "Angel...she had another seizure...and....you know this Anjelic...every time this happens one of her brains cells get destroyed....Angel couldn't...it would've killed her anyway Anjelic..."

I had no words. Angel was my sister, my only guide to life. She was only 22, why?

What is this? Why is this happening?

Why are people i love leaving? Why did fuck it up? I cried.

Tears streamed down my cheek, I'm alone. I cried im my bed curled up, looking at the pictures of my older sister and i. How could this happen she was okay, she dropped me off with a happy smile. It was usual. How could this happen? She was healthy. She did everything right?

I want to get out. I didnt even pick up the phone. I hung up.

I dialed one of mt cousin brothers, Adrian.
"Hey Adrian," i said once he picked up he replied with "Ann what's up?" I said "I want to get out for the weekend, don't mind taking me out of reality?"

He sighed which meant he was thinking "I know Angel died....and it has been a while since you got out of reality.." i sighed and said "Right now, i fucked up and than i get this bullcrap news. I fucking want to get out." He sighed again but said "Alright comeover, shit i need a break also." I agreed and hung up.

Im gonna get out, im sorry Aidan, I'm sorry Jadon.

I broke your promises.