3 M

This is not how he imagined his Friday night to be going. Usually Jungkook would be out partying and finding someone to take home but because of that stupid bet he placed himself in with Namjoon hyung, he was in his room with the lights turned off, hands buried deep in his shorts rubbing at his painful erection.

"Shit." He hissed, imagining a petite boy with a bubble butt on top of him grinding down on his dick. As he began removing his shorts, he imagined someone else taking them off. Gently touching the slit of his cock with his thumb as he wrapped his hand around it. Pumping it, he wanted more than just his hand roughly fucking him. He wanted a boy bouncing on his cock, riding his cock, fucking his cock.

He wanted real pleasure and it almost seemed like he couldn't handle not having real sex. But he was gonna prove it. He can go with his hand for a month. He'll show that sex meant nothing but pleasure to him. That he did it because he likes it, not because he felt as though he needed it.

But that wasn't the only reason why he met new boys every other day. He wanted to meet someone he could love. Someone perfect for him. He knows that the way he was doing it was not the right way, but he couldn't help but think that maybe one of those one night stands could lead him to his perfect someone. After all, he was meeting a lot of new people on the daily because of his playboy reputation.

Moaning and grunting at the rough thrusts his hips made into his hand, saying he was fucking needy was an understatement. Whimper after whimper, he began to quiver and accelerated his hand motion. He was so fucking close to cumming. Yet he just fucking couldn't. He felt it near but it would never come. He wanted to cum. So badly.

He fucking pumped harder and it still wouldn't work so he became fed up. He resorted to his sex toys in which he hadn't used in a long time.

Getting up fully naked from bed, he walked to his closet. He could give two shits if he were walking around naked. He was in his room after all and let's not forget to mention he was horny as fuck. Nothing would stop him from making himself cum.

Pulling out the black storage box out of the closet, he opened it to pull out a seven inch realistic dildo. He payed a fortune for this one. He hadn't ridden it in a fucking while but it was about fucking time he did it.

After he sanitized his dildo, he grabbed the lube that was in his drawers and began scissoring his pink tight hole on his bed. "Fuck, fuck." It sort of stung, but he couldn't help getting even harder by the feeling.

Precum leaked out of the tip as he fucked himself hard with his fingers. "Ah~" he moaned, but for some reason his fingers no longer felt good enough. Removing his fingers, Jungkook kneeled on his bed and turned over to be on his hands and knees. Bringing the dildo to his entrance he first rubbed it against the rim, making sure everything was well and lubed up. Not caring for the sting that was to come when it was in, he pushed the dildo deep inside of him in one stroke. "Oh my gosh!" He gasped, loving the stretch. Instantly his limbs went weak and his face ended up falling on the pillows only to muffle out his loud moans as he bounced his ass on the dildo.

One hand gripping the sheets and the other on his cock pumping as he fucked himself into oblivion on the artificial penis. "Fuck~ it feels so good."

He doesn't care anymore if the neighbors hear him masturbating or if Jin and Namjoon hear. "So good. So fucking good." He was breathless. Head down and ass in the air was the position he was in now. With the hand he was gripping the sheets with, Jungkook grabbed the dildo and started thrashing it in and out of him sloppily. You could hear the toy slamming against his ass as his pace quickened. And there. He found his prostate. He began ramming the toy in the same angle he found his prostate in.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." Just a few more strokes and he was done for. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming so fucking hard!"

His cum ended up all over his chest, chin and bed. Now he had to shower again and change the bed sheets. But not after he rested his shaking form from how hard he fucked himself.

After catching his breath, Jungkook got up and went to shower off the dried up sticky cum on his body. In the shower, he thought about how desperate he was to pull out his toys. Jungkook never really used his toys on himself–usually on other people. But there were those rare occasions where he just felt like getting fucked instead of him doing it.

It was a weird kink of his.

Jungkook finished his shower and changed his bed sheets after he got dressed. Taking the sheets to the washing machine, he heard the faint noise of a bell, which was his text ringtone. Jungkook walked back into his room and picked up his phone which was right on his nightstand.

Hey baby bunny! Namjoon and I won't be home tonight so I wasn't able to talk to you face to face. So my brother and I will be going to that dessert restaurant you've been wanting to go to tomorrow and i was wondering if you'd like to go?

"Oh. It was Jin hyung." Jungkook spoke out loud. He didn't even finish reading the text to know it was Jin. It was all given away with the nickname. As he continued reading the text his eyes grew like saucers and instantly answered with a huge capitalized yes.

OMG!! Hyung you're the best!! YES I WANNA COME PLESAFFUESUX!!😘

Kay. Luv u baby bunny!😘😘😘

Luv u to hyung! And tell Namjoon hyung not to go that hard on you. I know you won't be able to walk tomorrow morning if he does.

Jungkook smirked knowing that Jin was probably redder than a cherry from his text. Sighing, he went back to the laundry room to start the washer and went back to bed thinking of what's to come tomorrow. He's never met Jin's brother before. In all the years he's known Jin he's only ever known that Jin had a step brother since he was a child and that he was Jungkook's age.

And so that does it.

Jungkook was going to meet Jin's step brother and he didn't know whether he was nervous or not.

☹︎

I'm not really feeling this chapter. :(