35 [M]

"I'll bottom for you."

Jungkook couldn't get his response out of his head. Especially the pretty soft shy smile on Jimin's face and the pretty rose color that adorned his cheeks when he heard him. Jungkook was also excited, don't get him wrong, but he was also very nervous. Why? Because 1. He hadn't bottomed for the longest time and 2. It was Jimin he was spreading his legs to. It has to be extra special. On the bright side, things will not happen until they're in the mood again because that night, they didn't have it in them to fuck again.

"-Oh! And then we can do something like this-" Jimin says as he plays with contemporary moves. He looked so beautiful and elegant. All his movements were elegant; that being with any kind of music he's dancing to. Even when he was doing nothing he looked beautiful. Jungkook really liked Jimin and somehow he felt as though his feelings were crossing the line beyond like and he just didn't know how to feel about that just yet.

Jimin stops and turns to Jungkook, looking for some feedback on his part but Jungkook seemed to be lost in thought. "-Kookie...? You okay?" Jimin walks closer and waved a hand in front of his face, bringing Jungkook back from his thoughts.

"Huh?"

Jimin sighs but then pouts, crossing his arms over his chest. "You weren't paying attention! I just freestyled some moves but you didn't even see a thing!"

Jungkook sighs as well, his face contorting into a seemingly apologetic face. "I-I'm so sorry, Lovely."

"What's wrong?" Jimin leans against the wall of the university's dance studio and looks up at him from behind his long lashes. Jungkook sighs again, though this time he rubs his face with his hand and looks back at Jimin. He looks down at his lips and leans in, pecking the pretty plump lips, successfully avoiding the question.

"Nothings wrong, baby." He stands straight and walks closer to the mirrored wall. "Now, how'd it go?"

Jimin's pout comes out even more protruded as he crosses his arms over his chest. Pink locks falling angelically over his forehead as he did not style it today, cute baby blue short overalls with small white flowers patterned all over it, a plain white shirt under, and his cute little pink converse on his small feet.

Jungkook couldn't help but adore the sight.

"C'mon Lovely..." Jungkook sighs. "Don't you pout at me."

"Well tell me what's wrong!" Jimin let his arms fall to his side before reaching up to caress Jungkooks bare shoulders with his small thumb. Oh what a funny sight it was, given the fact Jimin was so much smaller than Jungkook. "You promised we'd communicate more."

Jungkook opens his mouth as to say something but nothing comes out.

"Is it about what I asked you the other night? Do you not wanna do it? I-it's okay if you don't! I understand!" Jimin's face turned beet red as he rambled and fidgeted with his small chubby fingers. ""-I swear it was never my intention to make you feel uncomfortable-"

"Jiminie..." Jungkook tries to cut him off.

"I-I'm not sure what I was thinking asking that question. I'm sorry. Um, I-it must've been a 'in the mom-"

"Don't." Jungkook sucks in a breath. He didn't want to hear it. He didn't want to hear him say he didn't mean it. Quickly, Jimin shuts up, a gulp making his Adam's apple bob.

Jungkook shuts his eyes and sighs out loud for the millionth time today. "Don't say things you don't mean."

"O-oh, I'm sorr-"

"And stop saying you're sorry so damn much. I wanna do it but I wanna make it special for you." Jungkooks teeth are gritted as his eyes shut tightly and his cheeks turn pink. "I've never done anything romantic so it's a little overwhelming for me to plan the perfect first time for you."