5

"Jungkook? That fuckboy you've had a crush on since the day we became college students?" Taehyung wasn't fond of that guy. He knew that if he let Jiminie recklessly entangle himself with him, his best friend would come out hurt.

"Y-Yeah and I know that he doesn't even know I exist b-but–" Hoseok cut Jimin off and smiled at him as he stood up and held his hand out.

"Then, let's get to it." Jimin smiles up at Hoseok. He knew he could count on his best friends. Taking his hand, he got off of Taehyung and started picking up the clothes on the floor for Hoseok and Taehyung to inspect.

Even though Taehyung didn't get any good vibes from that fuckboy, he still helped Jimin because he wanted to see him happy. "Where are those jeans with the hoops I told you make you look like a full course meal?" Tae tilted his head, asking seriously.

Jimin blushed and began looking for them beneath all the piles of different clothes. After a few minutes of looking he pulls out the blue jeans with the hoops on the belt loop that Tae loves. "Those ones! Good! You're wearing those today!"

"Okay. But what am I going to wear on top?" Just then Hoseok pulls out a black turtle neck and Jimin's favorite leather jacket. "Just in case you get cold."

Hoseok smiled and started dancing as he sang,"ooh~ you're gonna look so hawt!" He shook his booty making Taehyung and Jimin giggle.

"Okay, now tell me how much time we have left." Taehyung sighs. Jimin looks for his phone and checks the time.

2:57pm.

"Um, about 2 hours and 2 minutes." Jimin and Jin had agreed to meet Jungkook outside of the restaurant at 5 o'clock. To say that what he had been so anxious about was 2 hours away was making him even more anxious.

"Bitch! Why didn't you call earlier! We don't have time Hobi! Let's get this shit on the road, people!" Soon Jimin was sat in front of Taehyung with his eyes closed as Taehyung did his make up.

Taehyung was always good at doing this type of thing. Sure, Jimin could do his make up with a solid colored eye shadow and some eyeliner but Taehyung was so much better at it than he was. Taehyung mixed a whole bunch of shades together and damn, he looked good. After the soft pink shadow on his lids, Taehyung now began correcting the little to no blemish he had on his face. Then lastly, some rose scented lip balm with the small red tint to make his full lips redder than they already naturally were. After his make up, he combed his hair to the side, making it look messy. That took nearly an hour and six minutes going onto seven minutes.

He still has about forty minutes of time before Jin arrived to his apartment. During that time, Jimin quickly changed, but still having technical difficulties with the pants.

"Tae, Hobi hyung, help?"  Jimin walked out of the bathroom and into his room with the jeans half way on. The only problem was his butt. "It won't go over my butt, Tae!" Taehyung giggles at the cuteness.

"Hobi we're gonna need some help here! His butt won't go through!" Both Taehyung and Hoseok pulled from both sides while Jimin tried hard to wiggle into it.

"Minnie, stop with the squats!" Hoseok laughed loudly. "Your butt is getting bigger."

At that Jimin pouted. He was looking fatter wasn't he?

"But it's a good thing though!" Taehyung intervened. Jimin looked at him with a frown. It was a good thing he was looking fatter? Really? "You're butt looks so good baby, you know I'd tap that any fucking time. You just have to tell me when." Taehyung showed his signature boxy smile as Jimin blushed hardcore.

"You're to nice to me, Taetae." He kissed the corner of his mouth. The pants were finally on and all he needed to do was button and zip them up. As he did that, he heard Hoseok whine.