29

Amber grabs Jimin by his wrist and pulls him into her room. "Wha-!" Jimin yelled surprised.

"Shut up! I've got some things for you." Amber pulls her suitcase out after sitting Jimin down on her bed. She lays the suitcase flat on its back and opens it, revealing clothes. "While I look for these things, tell me how that date with Jungkook went."

Jimin looked around the guest room that belonged to him, avoiding eye contact with her. "W-well...What is there to tell?"

"Oh please." Amber rolls her eyes. "There has to be something that happened judging by the way you both were devouring each other's face off."

Jimin was red, cheeks and ear and neck were embarrassingly red. He knew it wasn't going to stay in much longer, he needed to brag to someone.

"Look!" Amber points at his face, amusement alighting her features. "Look at your face! It's all red. You know you can't hide anything from me, might as well tell me."

Jimin opened his mouth ready to spill it all but as he sucked in air to being talking, his phone dinged.

It was right in the middle of the the bed, the screen turned on and read Kookie. Both Amber and Jimin stared at each other, both knowing what there intentions were.

Before they could say anything, they both leap forward onto the bed reaching for the phone and Amber gets it first.

"Amber!" Jimin whined. He watched as she opens the phone and it was only at that moment that Jimin cursed at himself for not having a passcode.

She gasps at the text messages she sees. "Oh my gosh.."

"What?" Jimin snatches the phone from her grasp and reads the messages.

Jimin whined in embarrassment, shutting the phone off and covering his face with his hands

Jimin whined in embarrassment, shutting the phone off and covering his face with his hands. "I'm going to kill him..."

Amber laughs. "Well, it's a good thing I'm giving you these, huh?" Jimin uncovers his face and he really couldn't go any redder than this.

Amber was holding a bunch of lace panties and skirts in her two fists. "I bought these for you thinking you were still a nerdy little baby who needed a push to go have some fun. I see that's not the case but still, keep them and have some fun with that stud of yours. He seems to like playing in the bedroom."

"Shut up." Jimin pouted but still extended his hand to receive Ambers gift.

He set them on the bed and looked at them piece by piece. "Amber, these look and feel so expensive!"

"Oh, trust me, they are." Amber says like if it were not so big of a deal. "So to repay me, you're gonna try them on and show them to me!"

"A-Amber! How am I supposed to do that? That's to weird."

"No it's not! Just go and try them on! I'm your cousin after all. I bet you'll look amazing in them." Amber smiles at Jimin encouragingly. Jimin wasn't so sure. Wasn't that meant for your partner only? But Jimin did it nonetheless.