40

Jimin slams open the dressing room door and hurries his way to his bag that was slung over a chair. He opens it and begins shoving all his things into it hurriedly, his chest pounding and feeling heavy at the overwhelming emotion. He couldn't face them, Taehyung and Hoseok. And he definitely didn't want to see them.

They were liars.

He tried to get out of the room before anyone else could come in but even then the universe was against him.  Jimin was reaching for the knob with his bag slung over his shoulder now when Jungkook beats him to it and traps him in the room.

"Jungkook, move." Jimin warns stepping back to stay as far away as he could be from Jungkook. He was breathless and if only Jimin didn't know that it was because his heart was pounding almost painfully in his chest, he probably would have thought he was dying.

Jungkook noticed this to. He saw how much Jimin's chest heaved, like he had just came back from a run marathon. Jungkooks heart clenched at the sight. "Jimin, no, hold on a sec-"

"No! I don't want to Jungkook! Just go away! Go to that stupid club with that stupid boy who wants to get in your stupid pants! Go have your stupid fun and don't talk to me ever again!"

Jungkook opens his mouth and then closes it, astonished because 1, it was really the first time Jimin has yelled at him and 2, how did Jimin know that?

Jimin laughs humorlessly, finding Jungkook's expression funny. His tears were starting to come up, blurring his vision, blurring Jungkook out of sight. "You thought I didn't hear or notice how close and personal he was to you earlier in the dance studio? You thought I wouldn't find out? That you'd have your fun with him and then come back to me?"

"What?! No! How could you think that?" Jungkook furrows his eyebrows, clearly upset. Jimin should know that he lov-no, Jimin should know that Jungkook would never cheat on him.

"Oh so now I'm the bad guy right? I'm jumping to conclusions way too quickly right?" Jimin wipes his tears before they fall. "You're a fucking hypocrite."

"Now move!"

"Jimin, please. We can fix this!"

"Fix what?! What is there to fix?!" Jimin walks closer, eyes intimidating. "All this time, we've done nothing but hurt each other, Jungkook! Maybe I haven't just as much as you have but I've hurt you to! And in all honesty, my grades have slipped because of you. I'm no longer the same person I was before you and that frightens me because I thought I knew who I was and now I'm not so sure..."

"Jimin..." Jungkook clenches his teeth to keep them from chattering, he was shaking like a leaf now as his heart pounded loudly in his chest. He felt desperate, he hated how vulnerable Jimin made him but who wouldn't feel like this when falling in love with Park Jimin was the easiest thing he has ever done in his entire life. "Please don't go..."

The pink haired boy sobs into the palm of his hand, almost letting the teary sadness he hears in Jungkook convince him to stay but no. Jimin forces to see his reality because falling in love with Jeon Jungkook was the hardest thing Jimin had ever done in his entire life. "I-I can't Jungkook..."

"I'm a whore...I can't wait to go and fuck someone else the minute you leave my side...like I did with my best friends, remember...?" Jimin stares at Jungkook with red puffy eyes, reminding him how much of an asshole he has been recently. And Jimin can't help the relief that crosses him when Jungkook's face crumbles in relization because he believes in him. For once, Jungkook believes him.

"No...I-I didn't...I didn't mean that Lovely..." Jungkook's eyes begin to water with tears ready to fall like heavy rain on a stormy night.

"You said it Jungkook. You c-can't take back words...words that hurt me." Jimin whimpers, wrapping his arms around himself as a sort of protection from Jungkook's unintended manipulation.