33

"Hey Tae..?" Hoseok turns on his side to look at him. Taehyung, who had already been staring at him, hummed in response.

"Yes?"

"Do you think we can keep this a secret from Jimin?" Hoseok had asked so easily, oh so very blunt. Taehyung sat up abruptly, his heart pounding in his chest. He had forgotten what they were; what they had agreed on.

They were just fuck buddies.

Taehyung was scared that he was catching feelings for Hoseok. He was scared that he was feeling all fluttery and shy when Hoseok said his name. He knew that having feelings for your fuck buddy never ends well. He knew but he still went through it. "Um...what's wrong with him knowing..? I mean, if you don't mind me asking..."

"Well, Jimin doesn't have any experience in relationships and I don't want him to think that things are always like this." He gestured, pointing at himself and Taehyung. "I want him to find someone and not have to worry about the guy just wanting him as a fuck buddy or one night stand, ya know?"

Taehyung nodded his head and gulped down the knot in his throat. He knew he was fucked the moment he felt his heart shatter in his chest. "Don't worry about it." Taehyung stood from the bed, grabbing his underwear from the floor. "I won't say a thing." Taehyung began changing, confusing Hoseok.

"W-wait...where are you going?" He licked his lips standing from the bed, coming closer to the shirtless Taehyung. He cupped his cheek and then ran his fingers through the hair on the side of his head. "I thought we would...continue where we left off..."

Taehyung gulped. Hoseok looked so good in front of him in all his naked glory, he almost couldn't resist. He looked at him with a sexy knowing glint in his eyes and Taehyung quickly shook his head no before he could even take Hoseok back to bed. "No. I-I have things to do. Things I-I can't postpone for tomorrow. I would really love to bu-"

Hoseok shuts him up with a full kiss on the mouth. Lips moving so smooth, so good that Taehyung just couldn't leave. Tongues battling each other in a frenzy of lust, they both knew this was not going to end at all today.

And the things Taehyung had to do? They were a lie.

Hoseok pulls away from the kiss, pushing Taehyung back onto the bed. "I'll gladly take those pants off of you all over again." Hoseok smirked. "Don't worry, you can leave after this last time."

That was a lie to.

Taehyung's mind was brought back to him when the cup of steaming hot cappuccino was placed in front of him. He smiled up weakly at the one guy who had been pining after him for so long. Even before he got with Hoseok.

He smiled back, sitting on the chair opposite to Taehyung's. "Tell me whats wrong, gorgeous?"

Of course Hoseok knew him. He went to school with them after all but that didn't mean they were ever civilized with each other. The first time they had met is what begun it all...

"C'mon Taehyungie..." Hoseok sighed annoyed. "It's not that big of a deal! We agreed we were just gonna pretend, not actually date. This is all for Minnie's sake and you know it."

Jimin had just caught them a couple of weeks ago in Hoseok's apartment and had initially thought they were dating. So since both best friends loved their best friend so much, they decided to fake date. Well, Hoseok made the decision for Taehyung. He just went along with it.

"How can you say that?" Taehyung's tears streamed down his face. "How can you say that when I confessed my feelings to you a while ago and you still go around with other guys?!"