23

Jimin quickly jumped off the table and ran to the door, opening it. Just as he did, Amber still stood their in shock. Manicured fingers tangled in brown hair and sunglasses low on her nose that you could see her gorgeous green eyes.

"A-Amber?" Ambers eyes immediately go to look at Jimin. Her mouth opens wide as she stumbles when Jimin pulls her closer. Jimin was so happy to finally see the cousin he was so inseparable of along with Taehyung 3 years ago. The last time they had seen each other, Jimin was wearing braces and wearing his thick rimmed prescription glasses and she was in her dress and high heels, just like she is now.

"Jimin!" She exclaims, coming back to reality. She now clutches his also manicured fingers and slowly analyzes from his pink hair to his leather boots. "Wow. Are you really my Jiminie?"

A smile grew on her lips as she realized it was. It was the shy little innocent bean of her cousin and he hadn't changed a bit, only physically, but he still had the same sweet innocent aura he's had since they were children.

But what she couldn't believe was how much he's grown out of his discomfort and is finally showing off the gorgeous person she knows he is. Not to mention, the stud he was with against the door not to long ago; she's figured out that he's his boyfriend.

Jimin giggles at Ambers words. "Of course I am! If I weren't would I know of your little nightly escapades in the 9th grade with that Alex guy?"

"Hm." Amber hums in agreement. "I suppose not."

Amber bites her lip and looks over Jimin and inside the apartment. She notices Jungkook not that far from the door and leaning against the wall. "So, the stud you were devouring not too long ago, I assume is your boyfriend, right?" She points at Jungkook and Jimin quickly turned to look at a mischievous Jungkook not so far from behind him.

Jimin's cheeks turn the same shade as his hair. He was hoping she wouldn't bring that up but he knew she was taking her revenge after he himself brought out the past. "Um, I guess you could say that."

"I am your boyfriend." Jungkook walks close to Jimin until his front is pressed against Jimin's back. His arms circle around his waist and his head leans down to pepper Jimin's cheek and neck with kisses. "And you're mine."

"Aww!" Amber cooed. "That was so sweet, it made me puke a little in my mouth."

Jimin laughed, pulling away from Jungkook's embrace and brought her into the apartment. "So, what are you doing here? The last time I heard of you was when auntie Jihyo sent you off to boarding school to "clean up your act" in the  11th grade." Amber rolled her eyes as she crossed her legs and leaned back comfortably into Jimin's leather couch.

"I came here as a transfer student." Ambers smile didn't leave her lips. She was really excited to be back and finally be able to catch up with her two best friends. "Speaking of that, do you mind if I stay here for a week or two while I find an apartment? You know how my mom is, even though we're stinkin' rich as a family, I still have to do things on my own."

Now Jimin couldn't contain his excitement. He stood up from the same couch he had fingered himself on the other day and squealed jumping up and down from how happy he was. "Oh my Goodness! Yes, of course you can stay here! We're going to have so much fun catching up and we can paint our nails and-and watch movies and bake and oh! We can–"

"Slow down, Jiminie!" Amber giggles, pulling Jimin close into a nice warm bear hug. Despite Jimin also being very small and petite, Amber was just a tad bit smaller fitting into Jimin like a missing puzzle piece. And what Jimin loves so much about her was that not much had changed about her, other than looking more mature and sophisticated.