20 M

"Shit." Heavy breaths left his pink lips and his beautiful cat-like eyes rolled to the back of his head. He's never felt such immense pleasure in his life. Not by his hand nor anybody else. It was just him who made him feel a type of way.

A feeling that he never wanted to end, even though he knew things were going to end messy. But at that moment, he couldn't care less. He wasn't sure if he was in love with the way he made him feel or just him.

He so badly wanted it to be the feeling but something in his shy heart told him that it was the beautiful bright smile he'd been seeing for the past 2 months. A smile so beautiful that was directed towards him. He just couldn't believe that such a blessing could happen to him.

Yoongi knew for a fact that despite it only being 2 months, he had never felt this way with anybody else other than his sunshine, Hoseok.

And though it had been online that he met him and it was so abrupt, Yoongi knew that Hoseok will only ever be the one to make him feel.

"I'm gonna cum." Yoongi gasps as Hoseok's mouth sucks gently on the tip of his cock, swirling his tongue on the the whole head. Yoongi's beautiful hands tangled in the orange mess of hair, begging for more. "Make me cum, Seokie."

Hoseok began bobbing his head up and down the length of Yoongi's cock keeping eye contact with him. "Need it, Seokie. Need you to make me cum."

Hoseok moaned around the pretty pink cock, loving the way it tasted. The heaviness it held in his mouth making him messy with saliva down his chin.

Yoongi could no longer hold it, he was so near but he didn't seem completely satisfied with just Hoseok's mouth. He needed the warmth of Hoseok's body plastered against his; he needed his tongue on Hoseok's mouth, tasting himself on him; he needed his dick to fill that pink tight hole of Hoseoks with cum.

And who was he to deny himself those needs.

"Fuck, get up here baby." Yoongi grabbed ahold of Hoseok's arm and brought him up to his lap. There, they stared into each other's eyes while Hoseok's hands snaked up to his neck. Tugging at the black locks, Hoseok pulled Yoongi to meet his mouth, teeth clashing painfully but they didn't care.

"Fill me." Hoseok said between kisses. "Fill me up with your cum."

To absorbed in the realm that is Min Yoongi, Hoseok hadn't noticed Yoongi aligning himself to his entrance. Not until he was deep, deep inside of him, stretching Hoseok to a maximum. Hoseok gasped and tilted his head backward while Yoongi clasped his teeth gently on Hoseok's bottom lip pulling at it.

For the third time that night, Hoseok was being filled with that cock he loved so much. 2 months—2 goddamned months it was since the first night they met and Hoseok wasn't regretting it one bit.

Yoongi thrusted himself up into Hoseok, loving the little silent moans Hoseok often let out. It meant he was fucking him just the way he loved it.

Fucking him hard and deep to the point where they didn't even know what was what. Skin slapping roughly against each other, hickeys all over their skin, tainting each other.

"Oh fuck, yes, cum inside me daddy!" Hoseok began bouncing himself on Yoongi as Yoongi kept thrusting in him.  "Yes daddy! I want all of your cum inside me, dripping all over me."

Yoongi loved it when he called him that.

Hoseok grabbed a hold of his cock and began pumping it quickly, soon making him release midway Yoongi's orgasm.

They didn't stop there. Though their personalities were opposite, when it came to the bedroom, they both had many things in common.

This scene for instance. They both absolutely love oversensitivity.  Both shaking as they continued to fuck each other until their cocks were hard all over again.

"Fuck, be mine baby." Yoongi whispered. Eyes staring softly into Hoseok's. Hoseok held his face in his hands, searching in his eyes for any playful and joking glint but all he saw was how serious Yoongi was and that made him extremely happy.

"You mean it, Yoongi?"

Hoseok waited for a second, biting his lip. He was excited but he didn't want to show it until Yoongi's mouth curled into a beautiful gummy smile and he whispered a "Yes", Hoseok crashed his lips against his.

Pulling away, he answered without thinking of the gorgeous boy that was desperately waiting for him at home. He forgot about the boy who didn't sleep all night worried for his safety, while he slept in another mans arms the entire night. Hoseok forgot about the one person he thought was the love of his life.

But the saddest thing was that throughout the whole night neither earlier when they met in a restaurant to eat, Hoseok never thought of Taehyung.

"Yes. I'll be yours baby."

:(

Taehyungie, I'm sorry.
I'm such a mean author! How could I do this to my poor baby Taetae?!