55 M

⚠Trigger Warning: slight homophobia and toxic masculinity⚠

The hyungs had soon gone home after promising to eat lunch together the next day. Being that Seokjin could not stay up late due to an early morning photoshoot, only Taehyung, Hoseok, and Yoongi stayed behind.

It was pretty awkward as Taehyung fidget away from the obviously new couple, Hoseok and Yoongi, who seemed to be even more lovey-dovey with Taehyung around. But well, it wasn't Yoongi's fault as he had no clue about Hoseok's and Taehyung's history.

Thankfully enough, a classmate came to break the tension. Jackson came happily into their group and very extrovertedly invited them to an after-party he and another classmate had organized.

Jungkook hadn't been to a party in a while. With all his time and effort directed towards Jimin, of course, he would be hesitant to attend one after so long. But Jungkook really didn't have a choice anymore as Jimin had just shrugged his shoulders and answered with a "sure. Why not?"

Hopefully, Jimin won't regret it once they're there.

"Baby?" Jungkook calls out once they were alone again. Jimin hums in response to his boyfriends' sweet call, turning all his attention to him. "Are you sure you want to go?"

"Yeah," Jimin shrugs his shoulders. "Seems like the most fun we could do to make time pass."

'Yeah? Well, I could think of many "fun ways" to make time pass by faster.' Jungkook thinks, feeling disappointed as he internally pouts at Jimin. 'Like, I don't know, cuddling? Watching movies at home with you in arms? Kisses turned into heated make out sessions. Like making love on the floor until I get carpet burns?'

Jungkook was silently bitter.

Even more so now, as he watched Jimin dancing with Taehyung. Swaying his hips, running his hands through his renewed pink hair, lips bitten red, eyes seductive, and hooded. It almost looked like Jimin was doing this on purpose, knowing Jungkook would be looking. Jungkook is always looking...

Now, Jungkook was bitter and horny.

Yet, Jungkook didn't mind him dancing with other people. He didn't mind when Taehyung wrapped his arms around him or when another classmate decided to dance around them. So, he just watched him have fun, a beer in hand and legs lazily falling open as he sat on the couch. Somewhere along the way, Jimin obtained a drink in hand, courtesy to his best friend beside him.

Then the thought strikes him; he had never seen Jimin drunk or drink or anything in that manner and seeing him so happy, so carefree made Jungkook happy for his little baby. Even though the pink haired stumbled lightly, he still seemed like he could hold his liquor okay.

Jimin was in the middle of teaching Taehyung how to dance the choreography to the song playing. (Taehyung was pretty good at picking up he hates to admit). He can already see the red starting to creep up his neck and face as the alcohol has finally begun to make its effect.

There were others who were looking at his pretty baby sway his hips, but there was nothing wrong with that, no jealousy here. If you hadn't picked it up, that was sarcasm. Jungkook was so annoyed and jealous that he wanted to turn all those idiots to look in the other direction. He wanted them far away from Jimin.

As if Jimin knew Jungkook was feeling pouty, he turned to him and gave him the look. You know, like when someone gives you that serious death glare but really isn't that but a 'I'm really fucking horny, come fuck me' in disguise of a death glare.

He walks his sultry walk, keeping his eyes of a predator on him. Like Jungkook would disappear if he looked away. Jungkook didn't plan on going anywhere, not when his baby was looking at him like that.