43

Jimin stares in the mirror turning his head side to side in order to get a better look at his new hair. It was pretty that's for sure but he still missed his soft pink hair. It was the most him after all.

He pouts at the thought of his pink hair. "One day," he promises himself. "I'll be back my dear cotton candy hair, I swear."

"Is there a problem sir?" Jimin turns to smile at the frowning and concerned hairdresser. He shakes his head no, visibly calming her.

"No no! I love it!"

"Oh okay, that's good!" The hairdresser chuckles. "For a second, I thought you weren't satisfied with it."

"Ah," he nods understandingly. "Don't worry, I love it!"

Jimin pays quickly and leaves but not before saying goodbye to the hairdresser. He skips out around the rest of the mall, smiling sweetly at passing strangers. This has been the happiest he's been since his encounter with Jungkook. Jimin hasn't seen him for a week now and he really doesn't know how to cope. Everytime he feels any sort of happiness he begins to think of him and feels guilty for being happy. It's like if there is no Jungkook there shouldn't be any happiness.

Sighing in defeat, Jimin sits on the bench right in front of the restaurant Eunwoo and him decided to meet at after coloring his hair. At first, Eunwoo wanted to go in the salon with him but Jimin didn't allow it. He wanted it to be a surprise and also wanted to see his candid reaction. He pulls out his phone and texts Eunwoo.

Jimin puts his phone away and waits, he's kicking his feet back and forth since his feet barely touch the floor with this tall bench. He can't help but think of the difference between Jungkook and himself. If Jungkook were here right now his feet would be well planted on the ground, even having to bend his knee a little forward.

Lost in thoughts of Jungkook, Jimin doesn't notice Eunwoo toss himself onto him until the impact is done.
"Eunwoo! Are you trying to splatter me into nothing?! You call me tiny as it is already!"

Jimin whines, Eunwoo chuckling into Jimin's shoulder. "You're hair looks great babe!" He says, moving away from Jimin and taking in how well the color goes with his features.

"Really? It was so hard to pick a color." Jimin talks in pout as he plays with the ends of his hair, twirling them.  "Does it really look good on me?"

"You know I wouldn't lie to you, Jimin. You look beautiful Little Bear."

"Little Bear?" Jimin deadpans while the other sheepishly smiles. "I'm not that little..."

Eunwoo laughs out loud. "C'mon Little Bear~! I thought you were hungry!" They both stand and head into the restaurant, pouty Jimin murmuring about his new nickname.

"So what are we going to eat?"

"Mm, I don't know about you but I'm going to get the-" At that very moment Jimin makes eye contact with the one and only Taemin. His smile immediately drops from his face because not only was there Taemin staring back at him but Kyle and Jungkook to.

Jimin feels the pitter patter of his heart beat louder and louder as he watches Taemin stand up from their table and head his way directly to his. Trying to avoid eye contact the second Taemin reaches him, Jimin rolls his eyes when he hears his stupid laugh.

"What? You're not going to talk to me?"

"Why should i?" One blink. Two blinks. Three. Jimin was as close as his thigh gap (which there's NONE) to smash Taemins face into the table. He was never a violent person but when it came to Taemin he doesn't know why he just felt the need to send him into a whole other dimension with his fist.