46 M

The two stumble into Jimin's dark apartment, crashing into walls as they try to make their way to Jimin's bed. "Gonna fuck you so good tonight, baby." Jimin moans into Jungkook's mouth, biting and tugging on his bottom lip.

"Yeah?" Jungkook sounded breathless. He was so not prepared to get fucked but it was a risk he was willing to take. Jimin was a risk he would always take. "Want you to fuck me in your pretty skirt. Want you pounding into me in your thigh highs to."

"Fuck, might even put you in one to." Jimin grinds his cock into Jungkook's. "You'd look fucking beautiful in one of my skirts."

And just the thought made Jungkook weak at the knees. He's never worn a skirt before, not even with past partners (by partners he means fuck buddies). It excited him like no other since no one has ever asked him to wear one but here was Park Jimin, his ex boyfriend, offering his whole collection of skirts.

"Yeah, I'd like that."

"Yeah?" The whole time they were against his doorframe talking dirty against each others ears and grinding their fronts upon the others. "C'mere then."

Jimin grabs his wrist and pulls him into his bedroom. It's still the same as the last time he saw it-minus the shirtless guy but the thought stays bitter in his mind. When Jimin pulls out this pretty purple and black plaited skirt, he made sure to halt those sort of thoughts because he was not going to ruin this with Jimin. He wanted every possible minute he could get before their reality comes to hit him back in his face.

"Put it on."

Jungkook grabs the hem of the waist and skeptically asks, "are you sure it'll fit me?"

Jimin snorts at the audacity. "Baby, you've got a waist so fucking small, I'm sure it'll fit you. In fact, it'll look even better on you with all that hip you carry."

And sure enough, Jungkook fits just right into it. He looks in the mirror and dear lord, he liked it.

He liked it a fucking lot.

He had removed everything but kept his boxer shorts under just in case the sight was not as...pleasant, he'd just pull it off and he'd just be standing in his boxers but Jimin seemed to have other plans for him as he pushes him down on his bed.

Jungkook gasps when his bare back hits the soft but cold mattress. He sees Jimin over him and he can't help but be madly in love with him. His eyes glazed with the want and need to have him bare was strikingly beautiful on his face. Jungkook only wished it'd stay that way when all of this was over. Jimin works quicker than the heat from Jungkook's body warming up the sheets below him. In matters of seconds Jungkook was only in the skirt, boxers discarded somewhere in the room.

"You look gorgeous, baby..." Jimin inhales, grabbing both of Jungkooks legs and planting his feet on the mattress to then push his knees apart. "Tell me something..."

"...have you been eaten out before."

Jungkook gulps at the mention. He licks his drying lips as he nods his head yes. "Once." Jungkook doesn't feel like going into complete detail but being completely honest that night was TERRIBLE. The guy to take Jungkook's virginity was a total ass who had only sought out his own damn pleasure and one of those being ass eating. Maybe if the guy was any good at it, just maybe, Jungkook would have enjoyed his time but the dude seriously only knew to lick and nibble. It's not as simple as that. Ass eating is an art!

"How was it?" Jimin pretends to be innocently clueless as he lets his hand travel down Jungkook's elevated thighs to his hips and then up again to his knees, caressing the soft pale skin.

"I-It happened during my first time so you can imagine it wasn't the greatest." Jungkook answers, nervous to where this is going.

"Mm, I guess I wouldn't be any good either. It'd be my first time doing it too." Jimin pouts. "Oh well, I'll just finger you open-"