9 M

Jimin walked into the house while scrunching his nose at Namjoon. "Rap Monster." Jimin acknowledged his presence. He knew Namjoon hated being called that. After all, Jimin loved to torment his hyung.

"Yah. It's Namjoon hyung to you, mochi." Namjoon and Jimin has a weird love hate relationship. It was sometimes sweet but other times–let's just say it could get brutal.

"Yah!" Jimin whispered yelled. He hated that stupid mochi name. It made him feel all cute and cuddly and precious and loved. He would love to be called that by someone else who he didn't love/hate. It's embarrassing in front of your frenemy.

Jimin today was summoned because of Jin. He needed help with the excessive amount of food he had made for his kindergarteners. He was also going as a chaperone because most of the children's parents were working and couldn't even call a day off. So he wore some cute jean overalls and a black and white striped long sleeve under it just to be comfortable. Apart from that, he wore his cute little pink converse high tops.

Jimin and Namjoon were about to walk into the kitchen but the doorbell rang again. Namjoon opened it and a wild Yoongi appeared. "I'm late, I know. I'm sorry." Yoongi licked his lips and pulled at his collar, accidentally revealing a group of hickeys going down his neck.

Jimin and Namjoon in exchange grinned. "We know you're not sorry." Namjoon said. Yoongi huffed and walked into the house, dropping his backpack filled with sunscreen and snacks for the kids on the couch.

"So, Yoongi hyung." Jimin started making Yoongi take in a deep breath, preparing himself for the teasing. "It must've been a rough night for you to be so late, am I right?"

Yoongi groaned as Jimin and Namjoon giggled behind him. "Shut up." All three boys walked into the kitchen, Yoongi being first to be noticed. "Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed. He hadn't seen him in a while. Jungkook was to immersed in catching up with his hyung that he didn't notice a blushing Jimin at the entrance of the kitchen.

Jimin was shocked to say the least. He had never seen Jungkook half naked and he thanked the lord for letting him witness the sculptured abs on Jungkooks body. Seeing Jungkook in just a pair of shorts was everything.

Namjoon on the other hand, slowly moved toward Jimin and whispered in his ear before anyone noticed. "When he sees you, call him oppa."

Jimin turned to Namjoon with furrowed eyebrows. "What? Why?"

"Just do as I say." Namjoon smirked and parted from Jimin just before Jungkook's eyes met a shy Jiminie in the corner. 

His eyes widened as he remembered he wasn't dressed at all. "Jimin-ah."

Jimin smiled in his direction and lifted his hand to wave. "H-hi oppa." As soon as he said that he covered his mouth and looked over at Namjoon. He didn't mean to call him that but it sort of stuck in his mind since he was wondering why Namjoon wanted him to call him that.

Namjoon chucked outloud and shook his head, knowing that Jungkook was going to get hard by just hearing that. See, Namjoon knew about the wet dream. He had walked in on Jungkook rubbing himself with his hand. He kept on mumbling, 'you like how Oppa is fucking you?' Namjoon just assumed the dream was about Jimin and the way jungkook reacted just proved to him he was right.

"I-uhh oppa?" Jungkook questioned as he turned pink. Everyone in exchange stared in silence as Jungkook rubbed the nape of his neck, thinking of an excuse to get him out of the kitchen. "Uhh, I'm gonna go change."

He needed to get out of there. He could feel himself going hard. So he walked out of the kitchen and into the hallway. He was about to slip into his room when a soft hand grabbed onto his wrist.