13

Jimin did not expect to wake up naked, ass sore and in between his naked best friends. His head hurt worse than he's ever felt before and his eyes couldn't take in the brightness of the sun.

He got up without waking up the other two in bed. He already felt horrible as it is. He didn't need to go sleeping around with his best friends! What in the fuck was he thinking?!

He wished he never begged Taehyung for that stupid alcohol. He wished he would have listened. He wished he would have gone on that ride with Jungkook. This wasn't okay!

Tears gathered in his eyes as he went around searching for his clothes. He found his shirt and socks in the bedroom and his overalls, boxers and shoes in the living room. Quickly, he put everything on and walked back into the bedroom to search for his phone. He found it and started walking out, but not before throwing a last glance at his two best friends who were sound asleep.

Walking out of Taehyung's apartment, he finally let the tears fall. How could he let this happen? He wasn't just hurt from what he did with Hoseok and Taehyung, but he had also given them his virginity. The special virginity he planned to someday give to the person he loved. And maybe that someone was Jungkook...

And now he couldn't because he drunkenly and stupidly gave it to his best friends. Gosh, and it's not like he could blame them for taking it when it was him who had offered it.

Yeah, he remembers.

He couldn't be mad at them. It was all his fault. Jimin without thinking had arrived in front of Jin's home. Jin was probably not home right now, neither Namjoon but maybe Jungkook was.

But Jimin was in no state to see Jungkook at the moment, given the bloodshot eyes and red nose. And he was about to leave when the front door opened and a girl with red hair and six inch high heels walked out with her clothes and heels in hand.

"Fuck you, Jeon Jungkook!" She slammed the door shut right after yelling that. Then she began putting on her clothes which were a pair of light blue cut off jean skirt and a white and black plaid crop top When she was done, she finally noticed the teary eyed boy in front of her. "Don't tell me he broke your heart, hun." She sighed.

Jimin shook his head and covered his mouth, he realized he wasn't the only one who had sex last night. "Good, do me a favor and never think of going out with this guy. He's a total asswipe. And judging by your good boy image, all he'll manage to do is break your heart."

Jimin was about to defend him. That he wasn't really that type of person. That it was all an act, but he knew better than that. He knew that it was more likely that the front Jungkook put on for him was fake.

The door abruptly opened and there appeared a shirtless Jungkook with hickeys all over his neck and chest. Wow. The feeling Jimin felt seeing him like that was completely different from when he first saw him naked. Instead of butterflies, it was a drop in his stomach; instead of heart pounding, he felt his heart strings tug; instead of warmth, he felt the coldness Jungkook gave off as the playboy he was.

"Jimin!" Jungkook was surprised to see the living doll in front of him. He never imagined to see him here with the same clothes on since yesterday. "It's not what it looks like!" Jimin still with his hand covering his mouth couldn't help the tears of hurt that escaped his eyes.

He doesn't even know why he's crying anymore. It felt that it was no longer because of Taehyung and Hoseok but if he said that it was because of Jungkook and this girl then he would be a hypocrite. Quickly uncovering his mouth, he wiped his tears away, straightening his face.

Taking a gulp, he looked Jungkook in the eyes and said, "I think it's best if we don't see each other anymore. It seems that we both made mistakes last night and I can just tell things won't work out between us. Thank you for your presence, Jungkook. Thank you for making me laugh and smile, even if it was just for a little while." Jimin gave a watery smile and tried his best to replicate his famous eye smile, the one that appears when he truly is happy. "Goodbye Jungkook." Jimin respectively bowed his head to him and began walking down the porch stairs, tears gathering again in his eyes.