27 [M]

Amber had missed him. All the days she had spent all alone in that stupid boarding school. How many holidays and weekends she had all alone in that boring dorm room while others went home to their families. How alone she felt without her two best friends.

She wanted things to be just like right now. Where she held him close. Close to her chest, clutching his thin shirt. She wanted to cry but she wasn't going to ruin this.

Plus, it wasn't her thing to show emotions.

"I missed you, TaeTae bear..." she hummed against the crown of his head. Taehyung lifts his head and bores his eyes into hers, a smile lifting his lips.

At that moment, they both felt a little spark between them, although they didn't know it also happened for the other. It wasn't a work of love or adoration, but more of a carnal feeling that they both seemed to be in control of.

So they kept it at that without speaking their true naughty thoughts to each other.

"I missed you too..." Taehyung murmured. He watched her pretty green eyes as she pulled away clearing her throat as they had stood starting at each other for to long in the hallway.

Quickly, Amber grabs ahold of Taehyung's large hand, pulling him in. She locks the door behind her and takes him to sit on the couch.

"So, fill me in!" She tried to lighten the mood because she feared the tension in the room would become too much for her to handle. "What did I miss? How's life going for you?"

Taehyung wasn't sure where to start. This was his best friend who he hadn't seen nor talked to since the 11th grade. How could he simply put his life out in display for her without having to struggle to express his emotions?

"I...I have a boyfriend now..." Taehyung guessed that's a good start.

"Oh!" Amber could not hold back her surprised face. "Thats great! Tell me more!"

'Frick, ' she thought. 'I wanted to fuck him...!"

"Yeah, I met him through Jiminie but things aren't going that well..." Taehyung thinks back to the arguments and the distraught feeling he's in all the time because of Hoseok. "Jiminie doesn't know this but Hoseok and I started as fuck-buddies. It was great, sex and everything but as I spent more time with him, the more feelings I got for him."

Amber watches Taehyung sigh, dropping his head on her shoulder. "So I confessed to him and we ended up as boyfriends but he's never treated me as one." Amber begins running her fingers through his hair, feeling where this was going.

"We live together, Amber. We sleep in the same bed and we say our shares of 'I love you's' all the time." Amber frowns. Why was her baby going going through this alone? Why wasn't he telling Jiminie? Why was he keeping this in? She had so many questions but she waited for him to finish.

"He says he loves me but does he really? When he comes home the next day with hickeys on his body that i didn't make? When I'm awake all night thinking something must've happened to him while he fucks around with some other dude? And the worst part, he comes home telling me to relax as if nothing had happened."

"Baby, why doesn't Jimin know this? He's your bestie since birth, why haven't you told him this?" Amber frowns down at him as he sighs and sits up.

"Jiminie. Jiminie is so happy right now. He's got Jungkook–despite me not liking him and he's also his best friend. I can't put him to choose between his best friends. He loves us both so much, I wouldn't dare make that cute baby unhappy." Taehyung didn't know what else to do. In his head, this was the right thing to do. He didn't need to bring Jimin into this mess he and Hoseok created on their own.