3.0

S U M M E R

LA's airport was stuffy and crowded. Luke held my hand in his while we waited by the gate for our flight to be called. Twenty hours should pass quickly with him. I can sleep, listen to music, play games with my boy. Jack, his brother would pick us up at the airport and drive us to an apartment my parents picked up for us. There was benefits to having parents work in real estate.

"Can't believe this is happening." Luke yawns and nuzzles closer to me.

"Yeah it's a bit unreal." I agree. "We started off as complete strangers and almost a year later I can't go a day without you."

"Mhm. Thought you were a bitch."

I giggle. "Kind of was."

"Not even." He pulls away. "If anything I was the bitch."

I pout. "Aw, does that mean I make you less of one."

Luke rolls his eyes. "Shut up." He sighs and nuzzles back up to me.

Once we begin to board and we're on the plane and kind of comfy, we instantly fall asleep. We're like that for majority of the time till the last 8 hours. We scroll through multiple movies and listen to music together on my phone, which Luke sings back. I swear that his voice makes him more sexy.

Landing in Sydney was beautiful. The suns rising and there is a beautiful view of all the buildings and water, it was all overwhelmingly precious.

"I'm so happy to be home!" Luke jumped as we entered out of the plane and into the airport. Nothing was really different from America, but I could still feel the friendliness this country has to offer.

My boyfriend's lanky ass rambled about different things we'd do once we got settled on the way to the baggage claim where Jack was meeting us. When we got there I instantly knew who he was. Him and Luke had similar faces, it was crazy. "Nice to meet you." I quipped, shaking his hand.

"Same here. Never thought Luke would get a girl." We laughed while Luke pouted.

The drive from the airport to the apartment had really let me see what the city would be like. There was this suburban feel to it. Luke rambled in about America to his older brother. It was all cute and perfect. I'm content and Luke is happy.