CHAPTER 22

YAY FOR UPDATE! So yes! I'll be posting upto Chapter 25 now so that will make up the long wait. I hope you guys will love this because I worked my ass out this whole day for Chapters 22-25. Aha! I love you all!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE

CHARIS’ POV

I let her in and she just walked pass me and went straight to my room, without any word. What is it with people passing by me as I open my door for them? This starts to piss me off!

I shrug off the irritating attitude she showed me and followed her immediately after closing the door.

She walk fast doesn’t she. I hate her long legs.

I was startled as soon as I see her shoving clothes in my smallest travelling bag.

“What’s this, Mel?” I asked frantically.

“You’re coming with me.” She said as she pace from my wardrobe to the opened suitcase on my bed. She even took my toiletries and some things on my vanity.

“Where? Why?” I furrowed my brows, unsure what to do? Should I stop her?

“Don’t ask me why,” She stopped and placed her hand on her hip, while her other hand flies in between us to make a point. “You know why, Charis Lynn!” Why do people call me Charis Lynn when I’m in trouble?

She shoved a simple dark casual dress to my chest, “Wear that.” She demanded. I looked at the piece of clothing that had landed on my feet. “Now!” She shouted as her eyes almost fall off its sockets. I immediately ran to the bathroom and slip into the dress.

When I got out in a blink of an eye, she then shoved me my pair of black low-cut converse, pair of clubmasters, and a black beanie.

I immediately put on the shoes and beanie. She slides the luggage in front of me and looked at me from head to toe and practically pushed me to the front door.

“Wait, Mel..” I protested softly. I have plans. I have plans for the next days. How long.. I couldn’t say the words out of my mouth.

“No arguments. You are staying with me.” She stated firmly, like I have no any other choice. Seriously, she’s scarier than an old librarian.

“For how long?” I managed to ask as we stepped out of the door.

She didn’t answer me and closed my door. “This suits your outfit.” She winked as she put around my neck Harry’s scarf, I assumed she just took from the stand on her way out.

I sighed as a guy waiting out of my door took the luggage from me. I stared at Mel confused. “That’s what you get for being stubborn, Charis Lynn.” She didn’t even look down at me, instead she placed her sunnies on. “Put that on, now.”

“But, it’s already dark outside?” I said absentmindedly.

“God, Lynn! Just put the goddamn thing on.” I hurriedly put the sunnies on as I was told.

I decided that this is not the right time to fight with a whistling hot tempered Mel.

The car was parked a floor above my flat, where some of my cars were parked. Well, Gran basically paid for this whole floor for my cars.

My sports car is parked here, my Rover, my two-door and my Mercedes Benz Classic, and wait.. who’s that new Bentley? This is my car park, is any other person allowed to park here?

“That yours?” I know Mel doesn’t have any interest in such different type of cars. She just wants what she’s used to drive.

“Course not.” She scoffed. “This is your car park, right? I didn’t know you bought a new one.”