CHAPTER 26

Hi guys! So I'm trying my best to give you new chapters þough our wifi is not back yet and I'm totally pissed. But hey HOOORAYY FOR AN UPDATE!!! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE. :))

VOTE PLEASEEE

HARRY’S POV

            “What are you doing, Harry?” Gemma hissed as Niall walked away towards his laptop.

            “Back off, Gem.” I warned as I shoved all the food I took into my mouth. I’m in no mood to savor the shitty cold taste of these foods, but I can’t waste it either.

            “Whatever you’re planning, Harry. I’m telling you..”

            “What do you really want, Gemma?” I asked, damned annoyed. I finished my food and placed the used plate on the table, not in the mood to wash it. Somebody’s going to do it anyway. I took a bottled water out of the small fridge and slammed the door. I walked passed her and out of the door, so as I drink down the entire bottle. Of course, she followed me. Fuck. I wanted to be left alone.

            “You’re gonna hurt someone.” She said as she kept pace with me.

            “How do you know that?” I turned to face my sister.

            “Look, just think over whatever you have in mind, please Harry.” She said trying to calm herself. “You’re.. you maybe mad, you maybe hurt..”

            “Of course I’m mad!” I yelled at her as I crumpled the plastic bottle and hardly throw it on the carpeted floor. It made her jolt but she kept her glare on me. “Of course I’m fucking hurt!” I continued as I let my hand fly everywhere to make my point that I definitely am. She immediately closed the door behind her for some privacy shit.

            “Then why don’t you confront her. That’s the simplest way. She has to have a good reason for not telling you that she’s Niall’s.. whatever.. best friend or whatever, I don’t know. She has to have a reason, Harry.”

            “You haven’t even met her and you’re taking her side? Fuck off, Gem.”

            “I just don’t want you to regret whatever you’re planning to do, Harry. You’re angry and it doesn’t help you to decide what’s the right thing to do.”

            “Why? Isn’t this what you really wanted, Gemma?” I scoffed.

            “What’s that supposed to mean?” She asked as her both eyes widens.

            “This. That’s why you kept on looking who the hell she looked like, because you wanted this.”

            “I don’t care what you think.” She stated as she kept her temper down but her jaw’s clenching in my accusation. “But it was never my intention. I never meant to destroy whatever you and that girl have. But I’m telling you Harry, you’re going to crash her and yourself, not to mention Niall. Go ahead and let your closed mind decide.”

            I heard the door slammed shut as I throw my body down the couch, pinching the bridge of my nose.

            I’m doing this.

            It’s the only way I can tell if what we had is real.

            Why did she lie to me? Why didn’t she just tell me? She surely knows. She knows.