CHAPTER 43

Warning: This book maybe reaching the end for about 10 more chapters and I am thinking if a 2nd book could work or naaah.

Have fun reading and give this chappie an ORANGE STAR. LOVEYAH

________________________________

HARRY’S POV

          Fuck the signs.

          I can’t wait for any other SOGN. Hell, this is it! Me standing behind her as she moves to the beat of whatever’s playing on her earphones is the miraculously fucking sign.

She’s in her working out clothes, like the many other times I watch her practice. She’s dancing her supposed to be solo dance in their broadway. I can see tears, tears running down her face while her eyes shut and her face full of emotions; so full of her, so full of life, yet so sad, so lonely and alone.

          I stood from where I was seated. I took small doubtful steps and every single step is buried to the ground deeper and deeper, as if I’m walking on some sort of sand or mud that makes each step heavier. My hands are sweaty, and I can feel goose bumps all over my body, not to mention my shaking knees.

          My heart, my heart is gasping for her, for her forgiveness and affection, and maybe for her touch.

          My arms are so empty and cold that all I wanted to do is to pull her in and embrace her and never ever let go. God! I’d do everything, literally, everything.

          As she moves around the space, as her every sway and lift becomes faster, I took larger steps as well. It is as if the slow motion part of the movie suddenly became normal till it was fast-forwarded.

          She tripped on her shoe laces and at once, I caught her in my arms, the moment I have been dreaming and I have been starving for – for her to fall to me, to fall in love with me.

          Her eyes immediately opened at our touch and she’s gasping. Her eyes are the most wonderful orbs I’ve seen in my entire life. I felt like, for the very first time, something makes sense in my life. All the emptiness inside me was filled. All the questions, doubts, insecurities and pain were healed.

          I felt her cold fingers and hands around my neck and lay on my shoulder. I watch her eyes flicker many times; questioning whether what’s happening is just a dream or reality that’s playing us.

          I scan all over her face, her eyes wet with tears, her cheeks stained with her light eye make up and her cheeks turned even redder as she eyes my eyes travel her face from her eyes to her lips back to her eyes.

          It maybe one hell of a dick move, but I don’t know what had happened. I shut my eyes and closed the centimeters distance between our lips. I pressed harder to her soft lips, that I gripped her waist tighter to support the both of us. The tingling feeling inside my stomach kept on turning upside down. I can feel mu blood run up to my head that makes it fee’ like floating. I feel the tips of my fingers and toes get colder and colder. But the world is so silent. The whole London is. No. The entire Britain is on our side for the very first fucking time.

Though I don’t know what is really happening, except for the joy that conquers my entirety, I don’t want this to end. This very moment is the best of all the bests in my life. What more can I ask for? We’re together, though I can feel her stare out of shock, I don’t care. I can’t wait any longer. I hope this just fixes everything so easily. But no. It doesn’t and I’m not sure if it would.

          Because, she pulled away, but not so easily. I know she liked it, she doubted yet she still pulled away.

          Of course, you dumb ass, she would pull away. Why would I expect her to want me where in the first place I don’t know where we stand? Are we even dating before every shit issue happened? Before I became a dickhead shit?

          The next thing I knew is she’s groaning, her face wincing and she’s reaching for her feet.

          “Harry,” She exhaled. “My leg..”

          “Why?”

          “Cramps..” She silently complained and I know she’s trying her best not to shed a tear or even not to groan louder as she breathes so heavily.

          “Hold on, baby.” I told her, soothing. I was about to lift her up…

          “What are you doing?” I lifted her off the floor and her hands tighten around my shoulder, her head dipping to my shoulder, hiding her entire face.

          “No, no, no, no.” She exhaled. I looked down to her and the redness invaded her exposed ears as well and I don’t know if it’s because its starting to get real breezy up and out here or it is because she’s.. “Could you put me down?”

          “I’m not gonna let you fall, you know that.” I told her smiling. Unless you want to fall in love with me. I thought, but I didn’t tell her.

          As we reach the metal door which I struggle to open while she’s in my arms and her face still buried to my shoulder, “Don’t sniff, you’re gonna miss me so much.” I tried to joke so she won’t feel too much my thumping heart inside its cage, that keeps on trying to reach for hers.

          “I did miss you.” She sniffed, that I realize, she’s already crying.

          It saddens me so much, to see her crying, so silent and so hurt.

          “I miss you more than…” I tried to tell her as I put her on top of the stairs but she groaned out of her muscle cramps. “I’m sorry, baby.”

          She didn’t respond. She wiped of her face with the painful tears, her face still wincing as I start giving her leg a massage.

          I just stare at her as we both give her leg and foot a massage. She doesn’t dare to look at me in the eye or let’s say even my face. But I know she can feel my eyes burning through her red face.

          She brings her bottom lip between her teeth and winced again. “It’s going to be okay.” I don’t know if I’m saying this pertaining to her leg or pertaining to our current fucked up situation, but still, I did.

pls let me know bout your thoughts. did i write this well? hope you liked this tho its shorter than the other chappies. xx keep on voting!