CHAPTER FIVE: Deck

• Dedicated to nialls_pineapple_

Hi there! This would be a bit shorter than the th chapter, but I promise you, the story would get better and better. I can't wait to update more for all of you! AND THIS IS DEDICATED TO AN IG ACCOUNT: @nialls_pineapple_ <3 Thank you so much for reading!! Enjoy!!

_______________________________________________

HARRY’S POV

            Since that day, I’ve been trying to catch her by the elevator, every single day, every single shitty day. I’ve been even gone up and down and waited by the lift so I won’t miss her, miss any chance of seeing her, in any possible way.

I am starting to feel anxious about myself for not asking for her number or even for her full name. Heck! I even forgot to introduce myself, though she probably knows who I am, but still.

I can’t keep my mind off of her. I just think I’ve seen her, not only in the coffee shop. I think I’ve met her before, long time ago.

I made a turn to pull over the parking space to see few fans are waiting again outside the studio. I am an hour early, in case Lynn arrives early; maybe after all she’s not always unpunctual. As I approach the temporary gates, where Lenard is standing by, I’ve decided to entertain some fans for a picture or two. I won’t get tired with this and that’s for sure; though some fans are really possessive and haters are being ruder than one mind can imagine, but the fans and their love and dedication is what keep us going.

            As I accommodate more fans, every single one of them who waited for their chance, I scan around to see the surroundings, I’ve seen some paps calling my name, three teenagers giggling as they make their way to the crowding fans, and what catches my attention is the black Rover pulling over the parking space, I thought it might be Niall but it would be impossible to be one of the boys, as it is too early for them to be here, unless its Liam.

            I was staggered as soon as I saw Lynn hopped down the driver’s side of the Rover and pressed her key to lock it. This time, she’s wearing a pair of clubmaster. I didn’t know that a girl would like to have a Rover as a car, she’s got to be really interesting who reminds me of someone. I watched her as she take a walk from her Rover to the gates and waived at Lenard. I politely denied the approaching fans and rushed towards the gate, signaling Lenard to help me out of the multiplying fans.

            At last, I’d get a chance to see her again. I need to have her number by now. Would she give it to me? I’m dying to talk to her again. Since that day I spilled her cold latte, I can’t take her out of my mind, I think, I think that often so much, that leaves her frantic and serious face in my head. Then again, it’s as if I knew her before, somewhere I don’t know, I can’t remember. This is why I hate my brain sometimes; I lag some important memories, if she is, was she?

            “Hey, wait up!” I called her, as she pressed buttons from the lift’s control keys. She then, immediately holds the button to keep the door open. I entered the lift as I catch some breathe from brisk walking, “Thanks!” I smiled and looked at her questioning face.

            So, I replied a questioning look too.

            “What floor?” She cackled.

            “Oh,” Good job so far, Styles. “8th” I smiled timidly, “right, 8th.” I mumbled again. I saw the control buttons and I think she’s going to the top deck? I wanted to be nosy, but I think I can take one shame at a time. The doors started to close as she pushed the “8” button. I watch the small black screen, displaying which floor we are already and it says 2. I felt it was like a countdown till I need to ask for her number, or should I just introduce myself. Now it says 4. God! I can feel my hands are sweating. Come on Styles! You’ve got to introduce yourself this time. Now it says 5.