A/N: OKAY NOW THAT HURTS ME

After few minutes of posting this I've got 8reads and no votes? like what the hell. I tried to be cpmposed but no I cant im totally freaking out right now. it really does hurt seeing no votes it means no one reached the end of this author's note omg

____________________________

Hi everyone! Sorry this isn't an update. I've notice a lot of writers make this to say what's on their minds so I just want to share with you some thoughts of mine bout this writing and updating and all.

First of, I am really sorry for being crappy in updating. I am just really busy this season. But, by the end of May, my schedule would seem to be loosen up somehow.

Second of, I really appreciate every single read, all the 200+ reads I've got, I swear! you just don't know how you make me happy!

Third of, PLS PLS PLS PLS, VOTE AND COMMENT OR TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS ON MY BOOK. I'VE GOT PRETTY GOOD AND HONEST FEEDBACKS FROM SOME OF YOU ALREADY BUT I REALLY WANTED TO KNOW IF IM DOING GOOD, FINE GREAT OR IM FAILING.. PRETTY PLEASE?

The next chapter is already written by the way, I just need to read it again and again for bout 2 times or so before posting.

SO I REALLY DO HOPE SO THAT THIS WOULD MAKE YOU VOTE EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER, COMMENT, SHARE AND MESSAGE ME YOUR THOUGHTS.

I'M ALSO IN INSTAGRAM: @cray4hazz

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT A FOLLOW BACK! :)

- M. xx

ps: I love y'all for reaching the bottom of this a/n ♥♥

I WOULD POST THE UPDATE TONIGHT IF THIS A/N REACHES 20VOTES. IS THAT TOO MUCH?? I'm scared doing this but I just have to. lol xx