CHAPTER 41

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREAT TO ALL NIALL GIRLS AND TO ALL THE DIRECTIONERS!! Hope you like this one. Lovelots!

CHARIS POV

Zayn left me with Perrie few minutes after Jade arrived. I am completely confused. I feel like anytime soon, my brain is giving up with all that's happening in my life. Problem after problem, issue after issue, and there is nothing resolved.

In fact, its not problem after problem nor issue after issue, because, I haven't passed any of it, any of those shit.

Why is this happening?

Have I done something bad that fate won't let me go? Won't even let me rest for a while? I was so eager to come here and spend a stress-free day with these two pretty girls, but I honestly feel like I want to bury myself under the center of the earth so no one could find me and watch me, watch my every single move.

I try to help myself to unwind from all the things I am facing now and take the advices from Perrie and Jade - to just let things cool down, though Jade doesn't have any idea of the whole story, but to be honest, she's helping a lot.

They both helped me out of Dex's and Sam's watch and decided that I'd better stay at the "Little Mix's" place. I hope paparazzis won't be there. I'm sort of hiding, right?

I met Leigh and Jesy on our way in to the flat as they are about to leave for a party. Jade's supposed to be coming with them but she decided against it because she feels like she has to be there for me than to have fun with the other girls. These girls are sure as hell sweetest of all the sweethearts.

Perrie handed me some comfy clothes to change in and I happily took it as there is no more comfy than sweats and shirts.

They left me in front of the flat screen buried with square pillows and a nice blanket. They were giggling and all peachy, high-note voices and I even heard some slapping. I thought they're just gonna get some popcorn? Why does it seem that they are doing some hard stuff, like baking or whatnots?

My phone suddenly ring just I was thinking of eavesdropping to the two girls in the kitchen.

"Hey." I greeted, waiting for the voice from the other end and play a small guessing game in my head.

"Charis Lynn!"

"Ni!" Why is he calling this time of the night? Is he supposed to be somewhere, maybe partying as well?

"'Course it's me!" He chuckled and I smiled, because nothing has really changed. He still does make me happy. "That's it. Keep those lips smiling."

"Whatever, Ni."

"Where are you?"

I was caught of guard. What the fuck. Did Gran call him already? Why didn't I think about turning my phone off?

"Charis? Still there, love?" He asked and I imagine his brow cocking in worry.

"Yeah. Yeah. Uhm," I gulped down some saliva, "I'm at a friend's house." I didn't lie, did I?

"Don't you worry, I won't tell Gran." He teased and mock the way I say 'Gran'.

"Ha-ha." I rolled my eyes, though I know he can't see it and I'm still smiling by just hearing his voice checking up on me.

"We're live in a few minutes, have a telly there?"

I tried to fight him and give out reasons not to turn the telly wherever channel his band is right now, because, like what the hell? There will be awkward questions between him and Harry that would make me feel so shit than I am already here.