CHAPTER TEN: A Part of Charis Lynn

So, I have deleted my rants, and granted you with an update tonight, though the votes I've been aiming for wasn't achieve. THAT WAS REALLY SAD, but I want my readers to be happy sleeping tonight. Love you all! <3 Get this to 10 votes and I will update. The next TWO amazing chapters are already written so, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO with those star buttons and share with your friends! :) xx

CHARIS’ POV

So far, I’ve been successful in seeing Harry without seeing Niall in that very building. To be honest, I don’t know how he gets to excuse himself from his mates just to have lunch with me during my breaks in our studio.

In few consecutive days, we were texting and all playful that made me feel so missed out.

How I miss living life.

It’s so good to feel this way again. As if the past year that I’ve been trying to live a normal life has just been paid off whenever I spend time with Harry.

But I can’t just wash off my brain from all the things that happened in the past. It broods me too much and I’m so afraid that all the good things that had started to happen might end up like my past.

That Harry might end up like Nathan.

I am just so damn afraid.

I am just so apprehensive. Shit.

“Wake up you lazy ass!” A very familiar voice shouted as a heavy body smashes me on my bed under the duvet. As I try to recall the curly haired, faceless guy who always visits me in my dreams. If not Niall, it should be him. I seldom dream of Nathan though, only the things that I think when I read my journal way back in NYC. Who could this guy be?

I groaned, snapping myself back to reality and immediately tried to roll on the other side and push Oli out of bed to let me take my day-off.

“Hey!” She shouted as soon as I heard a thud of her butt hitting my floor.

She then started pulling off the cozy duvet off my body that made my bare arms look for some pillows without opening my eyes.

“Come on, Charis!” She groaned pulling all my pillows out of my reach, even the ones under my head.

“I need a good rest, Oli.” I pleaded in a low lazy voice, “Exhausted is an understament.” I think I have been declining all her bashes lately. I hope she does understand.

“God, Charis!” I think she does not. She stood on the ground at the edge of my bed. “It’s almost three in the afternoon!

“Wha-haat?” That made my eyes flutter open, hurting my sight with the sudden surge of light. Great, she just pushed off all my curtains.

“Yes!” She said so proud of herself. “I’ve been calling you for the millionth time, yet there’s no answer so I decided to crash in.” As if she doesn’t do that all the time. She immediately attempted to grab my phone from the stand but I was quicker than her skinny arms and roll off the other end of the bed.

“Woah!” she said full of surprise, raising her both hands in the air. “That was fast Lighting McQueen! Don’t tell me, you’re just ignoring my calls?” she accused putting her hand on her hip.

“No. I’m not.” I snapped, crossing my arms across my chest, to keep myself warm and squeezing my phone in my grip.

“Wait!” she pronounced as I walked past her and the open door to the kitchen to get some hot coco. “Are you hiding something from me?” She derailed.