CHAPTER 17: "Good morning, love."

Hey everyone! I know, you've been waiting for this update. I am so sorry for not uploading it on time. I've been very very busy this week. I hope you do like this one. Because, I really do, especially the next chapters, more Charis/Lynn and Harry moments. I promise! <3

Plus, I am dedicating this chapter to Rocio Diaz. Thank you for inspiring me to continue writing. Go read her exciting stories too, her username is Rociodiaz1525. :)) I love you girl!
_____________________________________

CHARIS’ POV

             As soon as I settled Harry in the comfort room, I paced towards the front door, took out my glasses from my purse and slip it to my both ears with trembling hands.

Different emotions were inside me, expecting the unexpected woman standing in front of me as I held the door open.

“Mum, please. I’m done talking about it.” I complained, lowering my voice. Obviously, I don’t want Harry to hear anything. She walked pass me, entering my place, leaving rosy scent from her over-sprayed perfume.

I honestly don’t know if she came here to fight or to make peace with me. I honestly hope neither, because I’m so fucking done with all this bullshit drama.

I can feel her tightened grip on all of the shopping bags I assume mine, that she bought me before we fight over something – that for me, is useless to discuss and unbearable to imagine.

She forcefully drops, actually, almost smashes the bags onto the floor and took a deep breath. She places her slender maroon colored fingernails on her slim waist.

“Honey, please.” She pleaded, acting like somebody who really cares. “Just please, listen to me this time.”

“Mum, there’s nothing to talk about.” I snapped, crossing my both arms across my chest, giving a message that this is my territory.

“Sander is a nice man.” She explained as if I didn’t tell her to stop. “You were too close to each other, remember?”

            She continued blabbering while her hands are flying everywhere. She is obviously trying to control her temper, pretending that she understands me.

She pointed out the past about how I and that Sander, who used to be one of my closest uncles, were really close.

He used to play with me all the time after school way back in Ireland because, obviously, my father wasn’t there to give time, or maybe he was also busy looking for another woman. All I knew is that uncle.. I mean Sander is my mum’s best friend. But yeah, they are fucking around too.

            He and my mum got engaged while I was torturing myself in New York. How great, right? I was in so much pain because my family was fucked up and my parents, as selfish as they are, looked for another partners to fill in their needs, while their daughter was broken and full of hatred, miles away from them.

            Now, they both finally decided to marry each other, after this multimillionaire man proposed to my mum a week ago, that I know nothing about! Like what the hell? Is this what I got for not watching or even listening to the news?

            “Whose things are these?” I was snapped back to reality when my mum shoves Harry’s flannel to my chest.

            I immediately shoot her a glare as my heart beats faster as if it’s going out of my chest. I was fucking caught of guard. And why does she even care now?

            “That is not definitely yours!” She shouted and agitatedly pace back and forth in front of me, playing with her car keys on hand.