Tears

"Draco?" She whispered, it was midnight and she had stayed in her dorm all day. She snuck into the room where Draco slept and watched him as he slept peacefully; his bangs ruffled at odd angles.

"Draco," She repeated.

"Hmmm?" He mumbled wiping his eyes.

"Can...can we talk?" She asked, her voice faltering and tears starting to fall slowly down her cheeks.

"Let's go talk in there," Draco answered pointing to the doorway.

They slipped out of the dorm and settled onto the green leather couch. Draco grabbed a soft silver blanket and wrapped it around her.

"What happened?"

"Senn and I...we...broke up," Ciana answered her tears falling freely now. Draco pulled her close and she rested her head on his shoulder. They sat like that in silence for a few minutes until Draco tilted her face up to his.

"Your strong, you'll make it through this." He comforted and put his lips to hers.

He was surprised that she didn't resist. Ciana felt something almost like electricity running through her as his soft, delicate, lips touched hers. They broke away slowly and she rested her head on his shoulder again. He pulled her closer and her head rested on his chest. She gently grabbed his hand, running her fingers against his palm. They didn't speak; just sitting there as the silence comforted her.

They both silently rose and let go of one another's hands; walking back to their separate dorms.

Draco smiled and fell asleep, while Ciana smiled and fell asleep in her dorm. Both content, yet confused with the events that had occurred.

Senneca wouldn't let himself cry; he had broken up with her, she was free to be with anyone now. Even though he fought it, the tears still came. Did she ever really like him? Was she just a player? Not even a day after they had broken up and she was already snogging Draco. Fury and sadness flowed through his veins; why had he broken up with her? He knew why, it was because of Angelina Delamarco, the new witch that had just moved from Spain. He cursed under his breath, wishing he could stop the images flooding his mind. Her lips touching Draco's instead of his.

Sennaca sighed, he wouldn't cry if this didn't work out. He wrote the letter in his best handwriting:

Dear Ciana,

Meet me at the Black Lake at 2:00 pm, Sunday.

Sincerely, your secret admirer

sighing again he walked to his owl named Gudrin, "send this to ciana," he whispered. He had never owned her before so he knew she wouldn't know his owl.

Ciana saw an owl at her window, opened it and saw a letter inside. Reading it she prepared to go to the Black Lake; it was only 1:00, but since this person was an admirer she decided to look nice. Ciana put her hair up in a bun and dressed in a green dress that complemented her figure and eyes. She then slipped on some silver flats and hurried to the lake. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw Senn sitting on a log by the lake.

His head spun, he wondered if she would really come. Would she even listen to his words? Would she even care that he regretted every little word he'd ever said to make her hurt?

She walked silently hoping that she could slip beside him without saying a word. Fortunately, he didn't notice her until she sat down beside him.

"Senn, I...I." Ciana stuttered.

Senneca realized that he could use his flimsy, meaningless words. He slowly and silently leaned down, lifting her head up to his and let their lips touch once more.

She almost pulled away but stopped herself. This was where she wanted to be, right? Ciana broke away, tears beginning to slide down her cheeks.

"I can't Senn, I still love you but can we just sit for a while?" Ciana said shakily.

"Of course," he replied pulling her into his arms.

So they sat there, Senn listening to the lake's small waves crash and Ciana listening to his heartbeat.

"I'm not sure we're meant to be a couple," she sighed breaking to silence.

"I know, you told me about divinations, I... just didn't want to give up hope." He answered

"A goodbye kiss then?" She asked making him smile.

"of course."

They sat there in each other's arms kissing for the last time.