Expectations

"Yesterday was perfect, today...Lewis and I, we haven't even said two words to each other." Sarah sighed.

"Draco and I have the same problem too, talk about expectations versus reality!" Ciana laughed.

"Yeah, I mean we could all go swim as friends and not as a double date?" Sarah suggested.

"That's a great idea, maybe I can convince Dray to show you guys his hiding place."

"Whoa! Yeah, let's go!"

"I can find Dray and you can find Lewis, yeah?"

"yep!"

Both of them went their separate ways, changed and then went off to find their boyfriends. Ciana dressed in a light pink cross bikini top and flowered light blue and white bikini bottom. Sarah just dressing her normal black bikini. When they both found them, Draco changed into green swim trunks and Lewis changed into white swim trunks.

"Dray, you think you could tell them about the cave?" Ciana whispered to him.

"I thought that could maybe be our place..." Draco sighed.

"We could find another one for all of us to hang out!" She whisper-yelled.

"ok," he sighed,"Sarah, Lewis, there are caves under this lake, some of them have air pockets; it was Ciana's idea, but maybe we could find a hang out down there. We all have to do the bubble head charm though."

"cool!" Lewis exclaimed.

All of them did the bubble head charm and then followed Draco into the water to find a cave. They finally found a beautiful cave.

"wow!" Ciana gasped,"it's almost as beautiful as ours!"

"Ugh, girls!" Draco said rolling his eyes and laughing.

"What do ya wanna do here?" Sarah asked.

"We could...you know what I'm thinking!" Lewis said wiggling his eyebrows.

"uh," she scoffed,"you...you..."

"I'm a genius, I know," He smirked

"You perv," Sarah laughed splashing water at him,"I met you three days ago, I will not skinny dip with you Lewis Crain!"

"Oh yeah like we really wanted to hear that little couples augment!" Ciana said rolling her eyes,"keep your "jokes" to yourself if you please."

"Yeah! Unless Ciana has no augment whatsoever about me and her doing it." Draco winked.

"Oh my gosh!" Sarah yelled.

"I know! let's go!" Ciana yelled

Draco and Lewis stayed to talk about some weird perverted boy nonsense, but Ciana and Sarah went out and tanned for the next hour. Leaving their situation between them and the boys even more awkward than before.

"Love is so stupid! Boys are so stupid!" Sarah cried, "since our first snog that's all Lewis wants to do, no talking just ugh!"

"I think we need to just talk with the boys, not in some thought inducing cave or while we're looking hot in bikinis, just in the great hall over supper while we're in our robes," Ciana suggested.

"worth a shot!" Sarah agreed.

Later at supper...

"Boys! We need to talk to you!" Sarah yelled crossing her arms and glaring

"About what!??" Lewis said looking confused.

"Oh, I don't know the fact that all day all you could do is make little hints about my body and kissing abilities! Do you even like me?" She shouted in anger, "Do you know what! We, us, yeah, we're done!"