The first task

"Dragons!" Senneca yelled as Harry Potter hushed him.

"Quiet! I just thought it was fair for you to know." Harry whispered

"Thanks, I'll be sure to beat you then," Senn laughed.

Harry walked away and senneca shuddered. Was this the way he was going to die? Was this it for him? He snapped back to reality when Serena wrapped her arms around him. He had met Serena after the Yule Ball. They were both 6th years and in the same house but they didn't really notice each other until after the ball. She was a Slytherin and he had asked her to be his girlfriend a week after the ball. She said yes, and now they were official.

"What's up, Senn?" Serena asked.

"Nothing much," he said kissing her on the top of the head.

"I'm so excited! Today is the first task." She cried.

"Yeah, I'm....uh excited too." He murmured.

"Senn, there's something you're not telling me." She sighed.

"it's just, I don't know how to say it."

"you're not breaking up with me are you?"

"No of course not, I love you," he said, blushing and then kissed her.

"I love you too, but then what is it?" Serena asked, confused.

"You know Ciana, right?"

"Yeah, Why?"

"She is the Slytherin seer and she told me something about the tournament." He explained, "She told me that I...I wouldn't survive the tournament."

"Why do you believe her?"

"She was my first love and is still one of my best friends."

"Oh," Serena sighed, awkwardness pulsing through her.

"Draco, won't we get caught?" She asked.

"Nah, it's a good make-out hiding spot." He reassured.

"Why don't we just go to the cave?" Ciana asked.

"Cause they're setting up the second task in the lake."

"Then let's go!" Ciana shouted, running in the direction they were headed.

"Wait up!" He laughed.

They climbed the tree quickly and each saddled a branch. Ciana then shifted onto Draco lap and they started kissing. They hugged each other tightly and their legs gripped the tree. His lips were like butter gliding over her neck and shoulders. She sighed and gave him a long, loving, kiss on the lips.

"I love you." She sighed, eyes glazing over.

"Mmmhh, I love you too." He groaned.

Draco then noticed that Harry was walking up.

"Ciana, go hide up farther in the tree." He whispered.

"Ok," she said scrambling farther up.

"Potter!" He called.

"Malfoy!" Harry called in reply, "What are you doing up there? Hiding from your father."

"Speaking of my father, we made a bet. I said that you wouldn't last ten minutes in the tournament. And do know what he said, he said you wouldn't last FIVE!"

I don't care what you or your BLOODY FATHER think about me. Your both just vile, cruel and pathetic." He retorted.

Harry turned to leave and Draco pulled out his wand. He started to whisper something when Mad-eye stopped him.