What is yet to come

"You got me expelled!" He screamed.

"I...I.." She stuttered.

"You didn't even care that my reputation has been torn to shreds!" Dylan yelled

"You hurt me!"

"Well....you deserved it,"

"And you deserve to be expelled!"

Dylan slammed her against the stone wall of the corridor, twisting her arm painfully.

He stepped on her feet and breathed in her face, "You deserve no one!"

With a sharp breath, Sarah sat up and wiped the sweat from her forehead. It was just a dream. Even though he had done her wrong she still felt guilty for getting Dylan expelled. Her dreams often held a grip on her and this dream was like a knife being twisted in her stomach. Sarah knew she had to do something, but she didn't know what. She could go to Lewis but he was talking to Senneca about entering the tournament. There was Ciana but she was probably off somewhere snogging Draco. Sarah was alone.

"Senneca, it's too dangerous, you just turned 17!" Lewis argued.

"Look, I know you're my older half-bro and everything but, I can take care of myself."

"I guess I should probably back off, but you could have at least told me."

"Wish me luck?"

"Good luck."

"I love ya bro," Senn replied bro-hugging Lewis.

"Draco, I think I need to go find Sarah," Ciana said

"Why?" Draco asked, sitting on his bed in his snake boxers.

"I have a feeling she in some sort of trouble."

"Ok....." He replied, face falling.

"Dray....I'm with you every day. I'll just be gone for a little bit." She said kissing him on the cheek.

"Sar, are you ok?" Ciana asked.

"I...no..." she said

"You had a bad dream," Ciana stayed.

"How'd you know?" She asked shocked.

"I'm a seer, I know things from time to time."

"What else do you know?"

"Well, I know that Draco will become a death eater, you will go through some hardship soon, and that Senneca will die." She said grimly, "I don't know when Draco will become a death eater or what your hardship will be, but a do know that somehow someway Senneca Arvis will meet his death.....this year."

"We should tell Lewis,"

"We can't....trying to change the future will cause too many problems and may do more harm than good."

"Ohh...."

"It has to be a secret, ok,"

"Ok," Sarah frowned.

"I'm sorry,"

"I just feel like I'm betraying Lewis..."

"think of it as protecting him."

"I think Ciana is avoiding me," Draco confided

"I doubt it, why?" Lewis said

"Well, she randomly rushed off to find Sarah she when she said she got this...feeling."

"Isn't she a seer though?"

"Yeah, but she's never mentioned these 'feelings' before..."

"Maybe she is or maybe she just feels like she would be an outcast if she said anything."