Lewis and Sarah

A week passed with Draco failing multiple times at fixing things. It was now time for Sarah and Lewis to come.

"Draco, I'll listen to you, but all you get is one shot," She reluctantly said.

"Ok," he sighed,"Yiu already know I was drunk, and in my intoxicated mind, I thought that girl was you, honest. I miss you."

"I miss you too, it's just hard for me to cope with seeing you kiss another girl."

"Do you forgive me?" He asked nervously.

"Yes," she sighed,"I'll also keep to my promise to sleep in your room."

He smiled and said,"Sarah and Lewis could either stay in our room or the room next door. That good with you?"

"I don't know maybe I just want to be with you," She replied giving him a sly smile.

They both laughed and hurried to the front hall to meet their best friends.

"Sarah!" She called running up and grabbing her in a big hug.

"How are things, ya know..." Sarah asked motioning to Draco.

"We just made up, I really did miss him."

"I'm glad, cause I didn't want to make you sad at me and Lewis' frequent snogging habit."

"Haha! I can't believe I haven't snogged Draco for a week," she laughed.

"Hey, Lewis, hows your summer been so far?" Draco asked awkwardly

"Good, Sarah and I go to Diagon Alley on dates a lot, it's really fun."

"Nice, also I have a tip for ya!"

"what?"

"NEVER get drunk when your girlfriend isn't around!"

"Ok?" Lewis replies looking confused.

"I'll tell you later,"

"Hey! Why don't we go swim!" Ciana suggested.

"Cool,"

"Yeah!"

Sarah changed into her and Lewis changed into his trunks. They all met in Draco's room to relax in the hot tub for a few minutes.

"Snog?" Dray asked eyes pleading.

"You don't have to ask twice!" She replied laughing.

They snuggled close in the water and kissing like they hadn't in months.

"Ugghh, these two!" Sarah joked as Lewis leaned in for a kiss.

Narcissa snuck in and smiled, noticing that Draco and Ciana had definitely made up.

"C'mon! Let's go, it'll be fun," Sarah suggested.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Sarah," Draco said glancing nervously at the woods.

"Yeah, that'd be fun!" Ciana chimed

"Cmon Draco Please!" Lewis asked.

"Oooookkkkkk!" Draco groaned

"ok, so we need:

Tentssleeping bagsa muggle survival guide, courtesy of CianaA mapfoodwatera muggle first aid kit, also from Ciana, blankets (she winked at Lewis at this comment). And... your parent's permission" she finished smiling with excitement.

Lewis blushed and said,"I can carry blankets."

Ciana raised her eyebrows and glanced at Lewis and Sarah.