Chapter 9

Jared's P.O.V.

My chest burns, I lay on my bed. My head hurts from the memory of Felix's face when I rejected him. He let go of me, as tears ran down his face

I ran away from Hallie, from Megan, and from my love. But I'm doing this for Spencer. Alpha Steven, Hallie, and I are the only ones that know about him being raped. Spencer is scared of gay relationships. I can't blame him for what he had to go through. Watching him kill your parents, and then being raped by him. Stealing your innocence, just so he could have fun? What kid of person is that? He's more scared of them, than he hates them I think.

I know what it's like to grow up without parents, mine died when I was 5. Now they were not murdered in front of me. They were taken captive by the Dark Moon pack and killed there, as warning to us. My father was Spencer's father's Beta. Alpha Steven is everyone's father. He helped Megan's family, and he also helped Spencer with his Alpha duties. He taught him most of everything he knows.

I respect him for it. I heard my door open and I felt a hand on my back. The bed sunk under whoever's weight, but I didn't bother to turn around. I figured it was Hallie or Megan.

They laid down next to me and put their arm around my waist. I felt their breath on my neck. Whoever it was, they pulled me closer. That's when I realized it, whoever it was, they didn't have any boobs.

"Hey sunshine! Get up." I heard the voice say. What ? Spencer?

"Spencer?" I asked, he was practically holding me.

"No I'm not." Sarcasm was dripping from his voice. "But I do want you to go downstairs to your mate, that your stupid ass rejected."

I froze and turned my head to look at him. My eyes were wide with shock. "Your okay with it?" He nodded and I jumped up from the bed, and ran down the stairs.

Felix was in the kitchen with Hallie. I didn't even give him a chance to see me coming before I jumped into his arms.

He lost his balance and fell to the floor with me on top. I squeezed the life out of him and he returned the favor.

"Don't you ever do that again jerk." He said into my neck. "Never again Diddlebop." He laughed and held me tighter.

***********

As the day went on, I notice Spencer warming up to the fact that Jared and Felix were now officially dating. Feliz had planned a park visit and a picnic for him. Hallie was like the mom of the event. Taking pictures in different poses. It was funny actually, but if it was me and Spencer, I'd probably be pissed.

Spencer invited Felix to join the pack. He belonged to a pack in Florida, but moved here to where his aunt was.

Speaking of my old pack, I decided to go visit them. I had taken my rings off to shower earlier and hadn't put them back on.

I went up stairs and took out the outfit that Jared picked out and put it on, and put on my necklace and my rings. Applying some make up to my face, I stared into the mirror. I was quite happy with how I looked. Slipping on some black simple flip-flops I headed down the stairs.

Jared and Felix were on the couch watching a movie. It appeared to be Pacific Rim, but I may be wrong. Catching another glance I finalized that it is Pacific Rim, and the aliens were getting their asses kicked.

Spencer walked out of his office, which I first thought was like a closet door, but was in fact his office. He smiled at my outfit and grabbed my waist, leaning in for a kiss. I saw a flash of light and realized that it was Hallie.

Remind me to take her camera away.

"Dammit Hallie I swear, put it away." I growled to her, only making her take another picture. A picture of a pretty pissed off Megan.

I turned away from her and back to Spencer. "I'm gonna go visit my mom. Is that okay?" I asked. "Of course! Have fun babe, love you." He said before kissing my forehead. "You wanna come?"

He laughed at my comment. " Sorry I can't, I have Alpha duties to attend to. I kissed his cheek before I walked to the door.

I wonder what my old pack has been up to?

Pulling into the drive way, I hop out of Spencer's car and walk toward the front door. There is yelling going on inside. Great. Heather and Kayla are going at it again.

"The bitch took my tampons!"

"They are tampons Kayla! Jesus Christ I took one!"

" I need those and your just wasting them!"

"I will buy you another box!

"Both of you shut up! " I screamed as I walked through the door. "Is that anyway to make me feel welcomed?" They were standing in the living room, Kayla was holding a box of Tampons, and Heather was on the couch with Wyatt. Everyone else was just scattered. Pretty much used to the bickering between the two.

Next thing I know, Marcus, Allie, Gwen, Heather, Ty, Carmen, and my mother are all on top hugging me.

"I can't breathe people!" Everyone stood up and individually hugged me. I ended up texting Spencer that I was going to spend the night. I still had cloths here for this purpose.My whole family and I were up until 3 catching up, and just talking about random stuff.

When we decide to go to bed, I walked into my old room and just sat staring out the window, imagining how my life would be without Spencer.

Because life can change in a matter of seconds.