Chapter 15

I woke up to Spencer lightly brushing my hair from my face. He kissed my forehead gently when I opened my eyes. He smiled and kissed me only to have Blake run and tackle me in between him. I laughed and hugged him back while, Spencer went to go and make me some breakfast, giving me a quick kiss on my nose.

Blake scrunched his little nose at this in disgust, so I kissed his nose. He squealed and buried his face in my neck.

Spencer came back up with everyone to tell them the plan. Everyone crowded in and for the ones that couldn't fit they stayed in the hallways with the door wide open.

"As you all know Alpha Rick still wants Megan as his daughter in-law. We are not going to let that happen because, I'm making it mandatory for all males to be at practice in the field from 4-7pm. This way it won't be too hot. Females who are willing to battle may come as well. We ask that no females under the age of 18 or above the age of 35 fight in this battle. This is only for your safety in this time. All males that are younger than 16 must stay with the other women. Guards must always be on the look out for anything unusual. We are on lock down until this war is over." He paused waiting to let everyone take in the information he was providing. "I have contacted Alpha Nathan, Conner, and Peter for help. Nathan and Conner are fighting, I'm still waiting for word from Peter. We have over 450 men, and 134 women ready to fight. Now are we ready?" He asked in his Alpha voice.

Everyone cheered a yes, and I smiled. I really do love my family.

__________________________

A week later I was released. Spencer decided it was time for us to go on our first date, since we have never had one. We've been dating for at least 3 months now.

Even though I missed a month from it. He took me to the field where they have practice, but there is this big willow tree that he placed the blanket under.

We laid down next to each other in silence, watching the clouds go by, and fighting over what they looked like.

He handed me a container of chicken and rice. We ate and talked about what we wanted in life. Since we know we'll be together in the future we decided on 4 kids, including Blake.

Spencer wanted more but I stabbed him with my fork, so I made the choice of 4 and he agreed. He still noted that that there may be accidents, but we are going to love them just as much as the others.

Asshole.

We packed up all of our things and headed toward the creek in the back. I jumped in clothes and all. Spencer took off his pants and jumped in.

Messing around with each other with the water, we decided to get out when it started to rain. We were under the willow tree when Spencer stopped me.

He sat down the basket and did the unthinkable. He dropped down to one knee.

Best first date, am I right?

"Megan Nicole Hunters. I love you so much. I want to make love to you every night. Hold you every night and never let go. I want to call you wife and hold your hand when you have our pups. I want to be the one that will always have your heart, even when I'm an asshole. I love you and Blake so damn much, that my heart may pop out of my chest one day. Will you please be my wife by marrying me?"

We were now soaked from head to toe. I nodded and took my rings off so he could slid my engagement ring on. It was absolutely gorgeous.

He picked me up bridal style and place me down in the middle of the field with the rain and kissed me.

Best. Day. Ever.