Chapter 17

Pictures of Spencer and Megan above :)

Vote

Comment

Enjoy

***********************

"ALL I WANNA BE, ALL I EVER WANNA BE YEAH YEAH IS SOMEBODY TO YOU! EVERYONE'S TRYING TO BE A BILLIONAIRE BUT EVERY TIME I LOOK AT YOU I JUST DON'T CARE! CAUSE ALL I WANNA BE, ALL I EVER WANNA BE YEAH YEAH IS SOMEBODY TO YOUUUUUU! " All of us girls that are in the car sang. My mom is just driving an laughing at us.

I mean hell, I'm 18 years old and getting married, and I'm still singing to boy bands.

All I know, is that it's a perfect song.

"Hey Megan guess what." Allie said from the front seat.

"What?" Then I heard it. Cool Kids just came on. "Get that god damn song off before I jump out of this car and walk to the wedding shop.

"But I love this song Meg." Heather begged.

"I'm the bride to be, turn it off." If I had to listen to this song one more time, I'm literally going to claw out my ears. Allie turned the radio and Black Widow was on. We all starting dancing and singing to the song.

I'm gonna love ya

Like a Black Widow baby

"Megan you better not love Spencer like a Black Widow, cause if he gets your pregnant, it's game over." Gwen laughed. I chuckled. "II'll only do that if he get me pregnant with more than 2 kids." All the girls laughed and we drove on till the mall.

********

"All these dresses make me look like a whale." I complained to my mother. The girls were trying on dresses. Since we are getting married in the fall, I want the bridesmaids dresses to be copper color.

My phone went off, Heather texted me a picture of 2 dresses. One was more of an orange-copper color, while the other one was more brown. I loved them. I texted her back telling her to find them in their sizes, and one for mom.

I went back to looking when I saw it. My feet carried me over to where the simple, yet elegant dress was. It was a long sleeveless dress, with a gold band around it. It was perfect for a fall wedding.

I found the one in my size, it fit perfectly. The girls were outside with my mom for the reveal. I stepped out, everyone was in awe, even the sales lady. My mother o course began to cry, and all the girls took pictures, promising me they wouldn't show Spencer.

I looked at myself in the mirror. With my hair done up and make up, I'd be a completely different person.

Honestly it's time for me to let go of being who I was before and be who I want to be. November 18th I'm saying goodbye to Megan Hunters, and saying hello to Megan Ryans.

I took the dress off and bought it, it was a perfect fit so I got to take it home with me. Its October 28th today, only a few more weeks and then Spencer, Blake and I would be a true family.

We went to the food court and got some Chinese food, when the atmosphere changed. The girls and my mom didn't notice it but I sure as hell did.

I excused myself from the table and went to the bathroom. I didn't want to scare them, if it was nothing. I pulled up Spencer's number on my phone and called it. He didn't answer. I called the pack house, again no one answered. I called them both again and it said they were disconnected. I went out and ran into someone's chest. Jack.

I tried to scream but he put his hand over mine and pulled a gun out of his waistband. He pushed me forward and out into the food court, where everyone was. The room became silent. Mothers and fathers put their children behind them.

I sent a silent thank you to God. I'm so glad I did not bring Blake, he does not need to go through this again.

Jack dragged me out of the mall with the gun pointed at me. My family stood at the table ready to spring into action after we got outside, but that never happened because I saw Jarod and Felix walking in. Jarod immediately came and tried to reason with Jack.

Felix snuck behind Jack and grabbed the gun. I broke free, and ran behind Jarod. He put his arm around me, and walked forward. Felix had Jack on the ground.

Jarod picked up his foot and smashed it to Jacks head. "Felix get the girls, and lets go." Felix nodded and headed into the mall. Jarod grabbed my head and gently started looking for injuries. I laughed a d pushed him away.

"Jarod I'm fine. He didn't hurt me." He didn't look convince, that's when he moved my hair, I had a bruise on my neck below my ear from where he grabbed me. I'm sure my back is too, but no one is going to see it.

Jarod looks at Jack, his eyes filled with anger, hate, and sympathy. "Spencer's gonna kill you mate." Jarod said to an unconscious Jack.

I saw a familiar car coming into the parking lot. Spencer jumped out of his car, as soon as he parked it. He ran up the stairs and grabbed me into a hug. He gently stroked my hair and held on tight.

"Spencer, I'm fine. He didn't hurt me." I said into the side of his neck. He let go and looked into my eyes, he let go but still wasn't fully convinced. The girls came running out of the doors and hugged me. Heather was carrying my dress along with her dress.

I poked Spencer gently on the chest. He was staring at Jack, with rage in his eyes. I poked him again. Nothing happened. I poked him again and again until he looked at me. "Can I go shoe shopping? We never finished." He nodded.

"I'm coming, along with Jarod and Felix."

"Ok, but your not allowed in the store when we're shopping." I pointed out. He sighed. "Fine. If its that important to you." We walked back inside the mall leaving Jarod to deal with Jack.

We walked into a shoe store and I don't want to wear heals an neither do the girls. I picked out combat boots and the girls picked brown flats.

We paid for our items and walked out to meet with the boys who were sitting on a bench on their phones.

We left and went back home. I rode with Spencer while everyone else rode in different cars.

We arrived back home and I put my dress and my shoes under the bed so the guys wouldn't see them, until the wedding.

I went Blake and he was playing in his toys that I had also bought at the mall for him today. I mind linked Spencer to come and play with us. He laughed in my mind and not 2 minutes later he walked in the door.

Halloween was coming up, and our outfits are amazing. Mr. Cocky over here is going as a 'werewolf'. Blake is going to be Spider-Man, and I'm going as Elphaba from Wicked. Oh yeah, we're random. Deal with it.

We played with our little boy until he decided it was time for him to go to sleep. We put him to bed, and headed to bed ourselves.

I fell asleep in Spencer's arms.