Chapter 22

[Reader's POV]

I wrap my arms around his neck, forgetting everything that is around us to focus on each other. Jimin's hands moved down to my waist and pulled my closer.

This kiss was no different then the one in the studio, except this one was filled with more desperation, as if we were to let go of each other we'd never see each other again.

Jimin lets go of my lips but keeps his hands on my waist. "We should probably do this somewhere else, everyone is watching us." We both laugh.

I look down to see Haejin in Hoseok's arms, a smile on his face. "I think you like daddy for then a friend mommy." He giggled.

I look back up at Jimin and nod my head. "I do." Jimin smiles.

"Jimin when I said to go and get her, I didn't mean make out with her in front of hundreds of people!" Yoongi yells making Jimin roll his eyes.

"Well I'm going to do it my way." He argued back. I slap his chest and leave his arms to get Haejin. "Where are you going?" He pouts.

"Home. You can come along if you want but Haejin needs to go to bed." I say as I take Haejin out of Hoseok's arms.

Jimin looks over at Yoongi with pleading eyes. "Can I go?" Yoongi sighs.

"Yes, you can go."

Jimin bounces on his feet and walks over to me, entertwining our hands together. "Lead the way!" He yells making me laugh.

The four of us all pile into the car, Jimin in the passenger seat while Hobi drove while I opted to sit in the back with Haejin.

The ride home was quiet considering Haejin had fallen asleep halfway through. As soon as Hoseok pulled up to my driveway, Jimin got out and grabbed Haejin and walk to the front door.

"He seems desperate." Hoseok comments as I climb out. "He probably wants to talk. Good luck sister, I'll see you sometime this week."

I wave goodbye to Hoseok as he pulls out of the driveway and leaves for his own place.

"Are you staying the night?" I ask Jimin as I unlock the front door and let him in.

"I-I mean if that's okay w-with you." He stutters out. I shrug my shoulders. He smiles towards me before quietly running up the stairs and putting Haejin to bed.

I walk into the kitchen and grab both of us a bottle of water, taking a seat on the couch afterwards. Sooner or later he comes running down the stairs and sits down in front of me with his legs crossed.

"Can we talk?" He asked and I nod my head, not sure what could come out of my mouth if I spoke. "These past few days have been...eventful. And I hope you understand when I tell you this but I've fallen for you all over again. Haejin made me realise that I want to make you happy, make you smile. I want to be the reason for your happiness." Jimin had grabbed onto both of my hands with his small ones. "Can we try again?" Was the next thing he asked.

I rub the sides of his thumbs with my own. "I would like that, I would like that a lot." I admit with a smile. Jimin leans over and puts his forehead on mine.

"Thank you. For giving me the chance to show you how well I can treat you, I won't ever hurt you. You have no idea how mad I was at myself when I said those things about you and saw you cry. I didn't stop crying for days, hell, I didn't even go to work. But I'll be better, I promise."

I bring my hand up to the back of his head and play with his hair. "I trust you."

Jimin wraps his arms around my waist and brings me down onto his chest where I'm able to listen to his heartbeat. His hand found its way into my hair as he ran it through a few time before resting it on top of my head.

The house is quiet. The only thing audible is the sound of both of our heartbeats. After some minutes of silence, Jimin spoke.

"What're we going to tell Haejin?" He asked. I close my eyes and sigh.

"He'll catch on eventually, he's a smart kid." I say.

"He gets it from his mother." Jimin says making me laugh.

"Not like he's gonna get it from you." Jimin smacks the back of my head making me laugh.

Jimin and I continue our night with sly kisses and lots of cuddling on the couch before we moved to my bedroom.

It felt nice, being in a relationship again that is. It felt as though we were teenagers again, stealing small glances at each other and having secret kisses every once in a while.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't happy. I really am, and the strangest part of it all is that it's with the man I never thought I'd get back together with.

Park Jimin.

||

Kind of a shorter chapter but i hope you liked it. I kind of rushed to finish this one because i started it yesterday but my brain wasn't functioning, it barely is as i write this lmao

I've been sick today and I'm doped up on very strong medication so not only am i exhausted, I'm also very dazed. So i apologise if my chapters aren't the best.

I've also decided that im going to end this book very soon. I'm sad to see it go but i no longer have any ideas for it and i dont want to keep it going for too long and end up having it turn out bad, i wont be saying how many more chapters since i, myself, do not know.

Also the next book I'll be writing will probably be uploaded in about a month depending on how everything goes. I'll let you in on a secret, its another jungkook x reader😉

Thanks for reading!