Chapter 3

[Reader's POV]

Oh Hoseok you're so dead.

I stare at the man in front of me, utter shock written all over my face. "Oh Mr. Park," The receptionist says, snapping me out of my gaze. "This young woman over here would like to sign her child up for lessons." She says gesturing her hand towards me.

I look up from the paperwork and put on the best smile I could. "Hello," I wave. You could tell he was a bit shocked at who I was, but waved nonetheless.

"If you'll just turn your paperwork in, we can talk about your child." He says, putting pressure on the word child.

"Uh yeah, sure." I stand from my seat and hand the receptionist the clipboard that contained my paperwork. I follow him back into the studio with slow steps, keeping my distance.

After he had closed the door to the studio, he began to speak. "Long time no see, Y/n." He says making me sigh.

"Yeah, long time no see Jimin," I smile towards him. "Look I'm not here to talk about our past or what we've been doing, I'm here to sign my son up for dance-"

"Ah so you have a son?" He asks. I look down at my feet and chuckle.

"Yes I do, now-"

"What's his name?" Curiosity lingered in his non-stop questions.

"Can you stop interrupting me? Jimin please, I don't want to talk about it." I admit. Jimin looks down at his feet, nodding. "I don't even see the point in speaking to you, I filled out the paperwork. That should've been enough."

Jimin looks back up to me. "I don't know either. Now can you answer my question about his name? It's good for instructors to know their students names." He says making me sigh.

"His name is Haejin, Park Haejin." My hands began to shake while my stomach twisted into knots, and not in a good way.

"Park? Are you married?" He asks and I shake my head.

"He took his father's last name." My hands began to sweat. Lets hope he's just as dense as he was back in high school.

Jimin narrows his eyes at me. "How old is he?" Oh my god these questions are going to be the death of me.

"Four, he's going to be five next week." I say making Jimin take deep breaths. "You're nosy aren't you?" I ask.

"It's called being curious Y/n, all I want to know is his age and name, that's it-"

Finally, everything that was bottled up inside of me explodes. "You want to know? Fine. His name is Park Haejin, he is going to be five next week. His father left him to be a god damn choreographer when his mother found out she was pregnant and had to raise him on her own," Jimin's eyes widen. "Is that enough information for you, Mr. Park." I snap.

Jimin stared at me with wide eyes, his hands began to shake. "Is he...my kid?" I laugh dryly.

"Yes, he is. Congrats Jimin, you found out you were a father after five years. How does it feel." I turn around and grab onto the door handle to leave, but before I could Jimin's hand latched onto my wrist.

"Y/n you can't just leave, I just found out about having a son-"

"He is not your son. You have no right to call him your son." I yank my hand out of his grasp as I forcefully open the door.

"Y/n!" Jimin yells but I'm out the door before he could say anything.

|

I take a deep breath before getting out of the car that was now parked outside of Hoseok's house.

"Hey-"

"Don't." I say as I walk over to Hoseok and take the sleeping Haejin out of his arms, putting him in Hoseok's room. As soon as I shut the door, the yelling began.

"Hoseok why can't you teach him to dance?!" I yell as soon as I reach the bottom of the stairs.

"Y/n I'm busy with a bunch of stuff, why can't he go to that studio I recommend?"

"You didn't tell me it was owned by Park Jimin!"

Hoseok stared at me with a shocked expression. "What? Last time I checked it was owned by some guy named Park-"

"JIMINS LAST NAME IS PARK DUMBASS!" I yell making the light bulb in Hoseok's head go off.

"oH my gOd!" He begins to panic. I slap my forehead.

"Hoseok what am I going to do? I already signed everything." I groan.

Hoseok rubs the sides of his head. "Did you see him?" He asks and I nod. "Did you tell him anything?"

"Everything Hoseok, I told him everything." I admit. I look down at my feet in shame.

So much for not saying anything.