Sephora!

So it's Saturday afternoon when in writing this. Thursday night I got invited to this VIP event at Sephora.
Obviously, I went.
One of the perks of this event is everything is in stock. Literally, everything.
Now I don't know if you've heard of the Lilly Lashes in the style Miami. They are iconic. So I got into the event at about 7:10 ish. I look around for like two seconds and then I see the section with the brushes and sponges and tweezers and laSHES etc.
So I run over and there are now only TWO pairs of the Miami's.
So I throw one into my basket and I'm like WHIP AH HELL YAAAAA!!
Then my mom finds me and I tell her how I've been looking for these forEVER and she tells me to just take the rest so I won't have to stress when these get worn out and stuff.
So I get the LAST two pairs of Lilly Lashes Miami's like 10 minutes after this VIP restock event happens and I'm like YEET!!!!

I ended up spending like $200 on skincare so oOPZ but it's all so worth it!!!! The picture is not facetuned or anything but zOOM IN ON MY LASHES THEY ARE STUNNINGGGGG!!! Ok I'm just very very hype but that is all!!

Thank you for coming to my ted talk you beautiful thots I love youuuuuu
💝💞💓💗💖💘💕💕❣️💖💗💓💞💞💝💜💝💝💓💜❤️💘💘❣️💖💗💓❤️💞💝❤️💝❤️❤️❤️💖💗💗💕❣️💓💝💝💞💗❤️❤️❤️💘💖💓💝💝❣️💝💞💜🧡💖🧡💘🧡💟💝💘💖💝💞💚💗

~🥑