shifting

y'all i'm fr out here scripting for my L I F E and i've been trying and trying almost every night for MONTHS!!! probably close to a year. and i can't. i can't shift. well i can but i haven't yet and it's EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!!!

i've literally used so many methods so many times. scripted multiple different realities and scenes to help and nothing. ever.

part of me wants to think that shifting a fake and everyone who claims they have are just all collectively lying and it's all part of one big joke that i'm not in on. i'm just really really annoyed at the universe.

i honestly don't know what else to try at this point tbh...
pls dm me subliminals or those little how to directories they had on here. or even just comment some useful tips cus i'm REALLY struggling and i don't want to give up cus i know i can do it, i'm just praying that it's real and the world isn't a big fat liar.

maybe it's the paranoia (YALL I SPELT PARANOIA WRONG AND IT AUTOCORRECTED IT TO LATINOS AHAHAHAH) that's making me feel like it's all a lie and the whole worlds just playing a big prank on me/ people like me. but idk it's all feeling very real right about now- unlike my DR smh.

anyways. off to try, again. for the bajillionth time. wish me luck besties. <3